7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2009 1:51 PM by Scott Falkner

    irregular gradient contours?

    gabbi Level 1

      is it possible to have a gradient fill that maps the generic condition of a linear radial fill box to a shape with an irregular edge? Say i have a blobby shape, and I want a gradient from its edge with falloff in the direction of its center(or away from it) how would I do this?