1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2009 12:09 PM by Gregory Lafrance

client server communication problem.......

sudarshan1413

Hi ...This is Sudarshan I am getting problem in client server communication please see if you can help me
      Here are the details

suppose i am having one datagrid and i want to fill the datagrid from server... i am using XAMPP and php.....with flex.....it is working fine with localhost but when i try to retrive the same through other pc ..through LAN ..the flash player opens but it is not retriving data and giving message like....

i have also pasted cross domain file in XAMPP server root (htdocs) ,still the same error coming on client machine .

[RPC Fault faultString="Security error accessing url" faultCode="Channel.Security.Error" faultDetail="Destination: DefaultHTTP"]
          at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\project s\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:216]
          at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:49 ]
          at  mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest .as:103]
          at DirectHTTPMessageResponder/securityErrorHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\sr c\mx\messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:368]
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
          at flash.net::URLLoader/redirectEvent()

Here i am attaching SRC file and PHP file for reference
      please help me ...reply as soon as possible

Thanks in advance