1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 19, 2009 11:46 AM by MichaelKazlow

Can someone, please, point me in the right direction?

eldhgw

I'm the assistant webmaster for my Homeowners Association, and there is a PDF form that residents can print out and send in, via USPS for

any updates they plan on doing on their homes. Well, USPS is not the fastest as we all know, so the main webmaster has asked me to see

if there is some way for the resident to fill the form out online, and somehow submit that information to the home office.

I do have some website building experience but, this may be out of my range because I've never had to do something like this. But I do know

that the online form form acts like an interface between the user and some backend 'device'. I think that device is a database, right? If someone

knows what I need, please, please, respond to this site [email address deleted by host].

Many, many thainks!!!!!!

• 1. Re: Can someone, please, point me in the right direction?
          MichaelKazlow MVP & Adobe Community Professional

This question is best asked in the Acrobat forum. You can use Acrobat to create forms, but to enable the forms to be saved with their filled in data, you are limited 500 users/uses. It would be best to have a web script created that would take the information on the form filled out on the web and sent to you by email or entered into a dabase for your use. You would most likely have to hire a programmer to create the web script for you.