3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2009 8:06 AM by Mylenium

Problem with previewing and rendering

pluhhhh

Hi guys I have this annoying problem that I can not solve ! sometimes when I want to preview a video that I was working on I get this error and it ruins my work http://picbg.net/pic.php?u=27465b9O6B&i=335806

I'll be so grateful if somebody help me

• 1. Re: Problem with previewing and rendering
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

More info, please. How much RAM do you have? What processor? Operating system? What footages and effects do you use? If you do a search, you will notice that there is no common recipe to this error, but some things may help. also check the Community Online Help. Sebveral tips are linked from there...

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Problem with previewing and rendering
            pluhhhh Level 1

I Have 2Gb of RAM , Ati Radeon HD2600XT 256mb video vard , Intel Core Duo E2200 2,20GHz processor , Windows XP SP3 operating system. And I am using Adobe After Effects CS3.  I use pictures and videos taken from an Olympus FE45,X40

• 3. Re: Problem with previewing and rendering
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Mmh, yeah, I don't think there is much you can do. With only 2GB of RAM and 10MP pictures, the system is certainly at its limits, as effectively you may never have more than 1.3 GB available for AE. Upgrading the RAM is strongly advised. As an intermediate solution, you may wish to manually purge all the caches from the Edit menu from time to time, but that's as good as it gets. For final rendering, you can of course use the "secret prefs", but they offer no easement for RAM previews...

Mylenium