1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 21, 2009 4:03 PM by Harm Millaard

Converting cs3 project to cs4

carl_albany

i have just aquired a new 64 bit computer running windows xp 64 with 4 megs of ram.

i am opening a large project, 11 megs don is cs3. and i am getting an odd message.

the box says in the upper left corner - convert project

the there is the message about project was saved in a previous version. and the orignal project file will not be modified.

and ends with "Continue?", but the button to say yes, continue, etc does not appear. so not way to select.

i have run the mouse pointer over the entire box and clicked.

and another odd things occurs. the file names appear in the lower righ corner, makeing the peaks.

any help would be appreciated.

carl

• 1. Re: Converting cs3 project to cs4
          Harm Millaard Level 7
          i have just aquired a new 64 bit computer running windows xp 64 with 4 megs of ram.

New computer with an OS that has not been sold for a long time? XP64 is a dinosaur. Have you tried with Windows 3.11?

Something is wrong. What do you want, wild guesses and a lot to posts to and fro, or do you want to solve it?

Wild guess, project is corrupted, or video card driver is no good, or CS4 is the trial or ...

You can also have a look here, click on the the link, read carefully, follow the links in that post, reply to all 16 questions at the end if the troubleshooting guide did not help, then proceed to the second link and supply the info requested there.

Some suggestions