3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2012 4:14 AM by Ankur Kumar84

ComboBox issues

doooog169

i have a ComboBox setup inside of a panel that appears and disappears on mouseover of an Icon and rollOut on the panel.

Problem is, when I open the panel, then click on the ComboBox and move the mouse into the listing, the rollOut event is fired...

I have been researching this, and I don't know whether to attack the properties of the ComboBox, or to somehow change the properties of my closeevent.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

below is my code:

Panel:

<mx:Panel x="58" y="85" id="searchPanel" width="0" height="0" layout="absolute" title="Find Location Tool"  rollOver="this.hidesearchPanel.play()" horizontalScrollPolicy="off" verticalScrollPolicy="off">
             <mx:ComboBox x="10" y="54" width="139" id="fieldboundaryDrop" dataProvider="{fieldnmRequest.lastResult.summary.field}" editable="true" borderColor="#00B3FE" ></mx:ComboBox>
             <mx:Button x="161" y="54" label="Find" id="findButton" click="doQuery()" cornerRadius="100" emphasized="true"/>
             <mx:Label x="10" y="23" text="Select the Location"/>
             <mx:Label x="25" y="127" text="Note: % will find all fields"/>
             <mx:Button x="10" y="92" label="Clear Selection" click="clearselection()" width="210" emphasized="false" cornerRadius="15" color="#600606" borderColor="#FF0000" fillColors="#ac8d8d"/>
            </mx:Panel>

Animations:

<mx:Resize id="showsearchPanel" target="{searchPanel}" heightTo="400" widthTo="250" duration="500"/>
          <mx:Resize id="hidesearchPanel" target="{searchPanel}" heightTo="0" widthTo="0" duration="500"/>

Thanks!

~Doug