Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating RobohelpX5

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2009 Jul 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My unit had purchased Robohelpx5 from macromedia in 2004. I installed it recently and am trying to activate it. The online activation option available via the Product Activation window does not work. I hve tried calling Adobe help several times and no one is able to help me. I get transfered to the current "Robohelp" department and am put on hold for 1-2 hours only to have the call dropped !

Can someone help ? We paid a lot of money for this s/w in 2004 and I dont see why we cannot use this anymore just because MM was bought by Adobe !

DC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2009 Jul 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Item 100 in Snippets on my site. You need to download some files that will fix the problem. There is a link to the download.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp