1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2009 7:10 AM by Jim_Babbage

    Help needed regarding equivalent to PS (Ctrl + Click) on a layer in fireworks?


      What Photoshop does is that it allows ctrl + clicking on the icon of a layer and marching ants appear on the content of the layer..i.e marquee selection around the content layer..This is something which i cant achieve in Adobe Fireworks CS4...Can someone tell me if it can be achieved in Fireworks?