I originally created the help in RH5 but upgraded it to RH7.
For both I have used Webhelp on Windows XP.
In RH and when selecting to View Result after compiling, the
images appeared fine. However, when I moved the files onto our web
server, lots of images dropped out.
I originally used GIF images and had no problems until now.
The last time I compiled the output, most of the images wouldn't
display. I tried other formats (PNG, JPG, and BMP) mixing them up
until one would display and eventually I got all of them to
However, when someone else opens the help on their computer,
about half of the images do not display. Most of the non displaying
images are JPG but a couple GIFs also don't appear.
The relative paths to the images are fine and I've cleared
the cache with no affect.
Further development... RH is not saving changes made to on
the HTML tab. I changed /images/ to /Images/ but the changes didn't
take. When I opened the resulting html files in notepad, the
changes hadn't been made.