• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Adobe connect recorded meeting?

Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The recorded adobe connect can be seen by using the recording link. But it is always on the local server.

How can we download such a meeting/ session so that it can be listened offline on desktop?

Thanks & Regards,

Daman

TOPICS
Connect central , Meetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 20, 2011 Jul 20, 2011

Only the HOST of the meeting can offer that option.

The HOST has to go into Adobe Conenct Central and access their room. On Connect Central they go to the recordings tab under the room and select the recording. Once selected they can choose "Make Public" and then "Make Offline". At that stage they will see Connect Add-In launch and the meeting will play completely from start to end. It has to record that "playback" locally so the PC/Mac cannot be used for anything else while that is going on. On

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I would like to download the recoded meeting. How to do that?

Regards,

Valee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2011 Jul 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the HOST of the meeting can offer that option.

The HOST has to go into Adobe Conenct Central and access their room. On Connect Central they go to the recordings tab under the room and select the recording. Once selected they can choose "Make Public" and then "Make Offline". At that stage they will see Connect Add-In launch and the meeting will play completely from start to end. It has to record that "playback" locally so the PC/Mac cannot be used for anything else while that is going on. Once completed the FLV file is located on the local PC/Mac. That FLV file can be posted anywhere for others to download. You could use the File Share POD in a public room to share the file for people to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I don't see those options to choose from should I contact my Admin? Because I do have the option to record just can't find them afterwards.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The options that Heyward lists are on the server side of Connect, not within the Meeting. If you are in the meeting room, go to the Meeting menu and select the Manage Meeting Room option. Otherwise, log into the server and browse to your meeting room. From there select the Recordings link. You should see a list of all recordings that have been made in that room. In that list there will be a link to Make Offline for each recording.

Make offline - meeting.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One more eaier way to go to the recording option is .

when you logged in the meeting as an Host click on this link in meeting menu :

managemeetinroom.jpg

This option will be available to you when you are a host for that meeting.

After this step please folow the step mentioned by Jorma abd Heyward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to access JBK Courses Student Jam 7-29-2013.

This is my first time trying to get into this.  Am I missing something?

Thanks, Ruth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@birthtrust1947

You should receive a URL to access the course from JBK. This thread is not relevant to your needs for access, but is more of a management tool. If your provider is offering and off-line version of the recording then they likely already went through these steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Adobe 9.1 is possible to download recorded meeting in the same way? What is changed? Do I need to schedule an event in order to record it also if I invite less than 5 partecipants?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Connect 9.1, the Make Offline function will be the same. There may be additional options as well, but this won't be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2013 Aug 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Another question: is it normal that actually, in the offline mode, video and audio are not well sincronyzed? How can I solve this problem? Do you know if in the new release this function will be improved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not normal. Some error may have occurred when the off-line recording was created. It could have been something a simple as a network or system resource limit was reached and the recording suffered as a result. The easiest solution it probably to have the FLV version re-created.

I realize I never answered your other question, the viewing of the recording is not tied to the new scheduling policies of the Seminar rooms. Since the recording is considered Content, there is no viewing limit on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very strange. If a view the online recording it is perfect, but the off-line mode not.

Do you know what I have to check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, the off-line version must have had an issue when being created, create a new version for off-line viewing with the computer creating that video dedicated to that creation process, and see if that yields a better result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll follow your advise!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all of the emails that tell me how to download adobe.  I seem not to have had any problems with your downloads, but I will contact you if I do.  Please unsubscribe me for future

emailings.  Thanks, Ruth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly nothing is changed. The video is still too slow compared with the audio. Any other idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also this Knowledge Base article:

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/recording-out-sync.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomorrow I'll upgrade to the new version 9.1. Do you think I can loose my old recordings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lcastellini,

Your old content including recordings will remain intact.. You can enjoy the new C9.1 features along with old content without any issues.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have still a problem with the off-line version.

Finally I decided to avoid video. So I used audio+slide. The problem is that the quality of the audio in the online version is perfect but it gets worse during the playback.

Haow can I solve this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, If you are just doing slides and audio, that may be better done with Presenter. I do conversions to Presenter from recordings from time to time by pulling the audio from the recording source files and then splitting it up and placing it in Presenter. Then I retain control over editing/quality and have something that I can come back to modify if needed.

Truthfully, its not the fastest process (usually around 2x the length of the presentation to get it put together and edited) but has proven less time consuming than fighting with the offline recordings function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for people still looking for an answer.

If you are starting with long form URL, like:

https://XXXXXX.adobeconnect.com/a1b2c3d4e5/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

then trim it down until it looks like:

https://XXXXXX.adobeconnect.com/a1b2c3d4e5/

(this is the URL you usually send to people to send them to your video) Now append the following to the shortened URL:

output/filename.zip?download=zip

...making our example above:

https://XXXXXX.adobeconnect.com/a1b2c3d4e5/output/filename.zip?download=zip

Simple!

pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could down load the meeting content using output/filename.zip?download=zip

Thank you for providing this process.

Files are downloaded as FLV and XML files.

When played FLV file through VLC media player, picture was appearing proper but without sound. Is there any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines