6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2009 11:54 AM by Chuck Engels

Please Vote For My Video

Chuck Engels Level 1

Please vote for my video

http://www.jellystonefun.com/videos?id=94

I have entered the Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts Video Contest.  Please vote for my video by clicking the link above.  Once my video starts playing at www.jellystonefun.com, choose "Vote-This is my favorite."

The five videos with the most votes qualify for the finals and a chance at winning $10,000!

Thanks

• 1. Re: Please Vote For My Video
          Kodebuster Level 3

Okay, you got my vote...

Because I like you, I'll work the net and get some friends to stuff the ballot box...lol...

• 2. Re: Please Vote For My Video
            Chuck Engels Level 1

Thanks Kode, every vote helps

I really appreciate the extra effort too !

Everyone can vote once per week for the next 5 weeks, and if you use IE and Firefox you can vote once with each browser

• 3. Re: Please Vote For My Video
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Hi Chuck,

Boy, they make that little security code thingie tough for old eyes and high-rez monitors to see. The 9's look like g's and without a baseline, plus the skewed placement, it ain't easy. I understand why, but they could at least allow that window to be re-sized up! It's a conspiricy against us old guys, I tell ya'.

Hunt

• 4. Re: Please Vote For My Video
                Chuck Engels Level 1

Thanks for being persistent Hunt

I know exactly what you mean, I had to try three times before finally getting it right

• 5. Re: Please Vote For My Video
                  the_wine_snob Level 9
                  if you use IE and Firefox you can vote once with each browser

I did similar recently, when my wife was nominated in the "Top 100 People in Healthcare." I fired up every computer that I had around here, and cast my vote. Had to install a browser onto two. Did not think about sticking more browsers on all of them. I used to have a box with about a dozen different ones, to test Web page design. Unfortunately, that box is long gone, and so are most of those archaic browsers.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS if you ever do a re-edit of that, you might want to think about putting in an ambience track, between the scenes that have so much ambient noise - just something in the background so you don't from full ambient (like the pool) to the nearly silent passages on either side.

If you ever need any ambience tracks, let me know (you know how to reach me), as I have tons and we're bound to find a few that would be just perfect. Some are still in WAV, but I did convert many to MP3 (not my favorite format), because storage of these was becoming a bit of a problem. I usually strip out Audio from much of my general travel footage, so we have things like traffic in Picadilly Square going L to R, R to L, busses, scooters, high-powered motorcycles, quiet parks, oars in a quiet lake, etc., etc. There are some amusement parks and fairs too.

1 person found this helpful
                  • 6. Re: Please Vote For My Video
                    Chuck Engels Level 1

It's been a week and everyone can vote again, once per week

They also changed the process, you can vote once per email address, so that's good news.

Pass this around, I am 2000 votes behind the leader

http://www.jellystonefun.com/videos?id=94