1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 30, 2008 6:59 AM by alice_data

RPC Fault String

Madhu_123
      Hai All
      I tried to Integrate Flex with Java Code .Will calling Java Method this type of Error throws . I am very New to Flex
      I dont knw why this type of Error Occurs . I am Using Flex 3 and Tomcat Server 5.5

[RPC Fault faultString="com/emc/documentum/fs/rt/ServiceInvocationException" faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\project s\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:216
      at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:49 ]
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest .as:103]
      at NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx \messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:523]
      at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messa ging\MessageResponder.as:222]

Thanks
      Madhu
        • 1. Re: RPC Fault String
          alice_data Level 1
          Hi,

I have the similar problems as you have had, and although I don't know Java enough to tell you what problems you have, I can tell you that when you see RPC errors, it is usually nothing to do with Flex issues.

There are some errors in your Java code, and you might want to debug it again to make sure that it is running properly without Flex. That is how I solved mine when I was running into this kind of problem using PHP.

Does this help?

Alice