• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uneditable full-width bitmap images

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under what settings does Captivate record the state change of various UI elements, like the depression of buttons and the checking of check boxes, as additional narrow, full-width bitmap slices which are not editable or localizable?

For new recordings, it looks like creation of these slices can be avoided by deselecting Record keystrokes in the Recording > Settings category in Edit > Preferences or in Record/Create > New Project > Settings. Is this correct and a known issue?

Has anyone any insight on how to avoid these uneditable full-width bitmap images? The goal is to have a single background that can be localized so they are a major headache and I'd like to know how they can be avoided. Thanks.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 20, 2009 Aug 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm complelely baffled.  The only bitmap you should have is the background.  If you haven't solved your problem, send me your file or a representative slide or two so I can take a look. Sounds like gremlins in the Print Screen key.

Leslie Bivens

E-Learning Developer/Captivate Coach

leslie@lesliebivens.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources