Welcome to the forum.
When you say:
I've used both a high and low resoltion photos
Can you please give more details about the images. Also, giving the details of your Project Preset would be helpful.
Thanks and good luck,
Thanks for the quick response.
My opening is a series of pictures that I've cropped and resized to 16 x 9, 853 x 480 pixels.
The two different pics I tried are (1) the specs above (51 KB file size) and (2) 2474 x 1392 (407 KB file size)
Here are the project settings.
720 x 480
Pixel aspect ratio D1/DV NTSC 16:9 (1.2)
Fields; Lower field first
Hope this helps. Thanks again.
Your problem is the export settings. I had the same issue until I changed the export settings to CBR rather then VBR.
Changing the export settings to CBR solved the problem. Thank you very much.
Glad that you got it solved and thanks for reporting back.