cmyk: preserve embedded profiles

gray: preserved embedded profiles

In Illustrator I have some of the same settings except the last one:

Settings:North America General Purpose 2,

RGB: sRGB IEC61966-2.1,

CMYK: U.S. Web Coated (SWOP)v2

RGB: preserve Embedded Profiels

CMYK Preserve Numbers(Ignore Linked Profiles

Is this what the setting in Illustrator is supposed to be?

I didn't synch it between Photoshop and Illustrator.  It says your creative suite applications are synchronized using the same color settings for consistent color management in Illustrator but I never synched it at least I don't remember doing it.

When I go to Adobe Bridge the Suite Color Management menu  says "Suite Color Management is not enabled" in the bridge.  It seems like it is enabled since Illustrator and Photoshop have the same settings?    Do I need color management turned on in the Bridge?  It appears I can't change it.  It probably isn't necessary would that be used for Dreamweaver?

Since I am designing for the web should I turn off anything related to CMYK in Illustrator or leave it as is?  I didn't create these settings.  The photos have preserve settings embedded in them and when I opened them in Illustrator they preserved the settings.  Is there a way to preserve the color swatches from Photoshop as a color combination in Illustrator so I have the same color scheme?

thankx,