1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2009 4:30 AM by Mylenium

Adobe usability study - get an Amazon gift card

Bob Bringhurst - Adobe Adobe Employee

Adobe is currently doing a number of usability tests for various products.We're looking for participants for a brief (~1 hour) online work observation and interview. Compensation will be a $100 Amazon gift card.

The study I'm working on involves users who are in the beginning/novice stages of learning InDesign. I'll ask participants to perform several tasks related to page numbering. The study will be conducted over the telephone and Adobe Connect (software for screen sharing).

For the study, participants must meet the following criteria:
      - some experience with InDesign CS4
      - have any version of Creative Suite 4 or InDesign CS4 installed on a computer that can be connected to the Internet
      - ability and willingness to install and use Acrobat Connect on the same computer as the above software
      - a 90-minute block of free time between 10:00 and 16:00 Pacific Time (GMT-8) on a weekday August 5-14.

If you meet these requirements and would like to participate in this study, please take this screener survey to see if you qualify. Or, contact me at bbringhu [at] adobe [dot] com, with the subject line "InDesign video study."

Thanks.