as you know that 4th module of ACE Test is
Interacting with data sources and servers
I am pretty wrorst at data sources and servers, and i have even no idea which part of documentation is right to study. Please add links for official documenation on following topics of the 4th module.
• Implement simple LiveCycle Data Services (LCDS) messaging and data management.
• Create, connect to, and define a local database.
• Add, update, and remove records from local database.
• Interact with remote data and services by using Remote Procedure Call (RPC) services.
• Upload files to a server.
Thanks in advance
If this post answers your question or helps, please mark it as such.
Install this free AIR app with practice exams for the exam. At the end it gives you LiveDoc links to the stuff you missed.
Perfect or what?