0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2009 4:54 AM by k.cobley

Adobe DRM is  a major problem

k.cobley Level 1

I had been on this forum nearly 3 years ago when I Migrated to Vista and could not open my E-Books, and was advised to download Adobe 7 and re-authorize and then install ver 8, it all worked well I got my E-Books back. However I have now had to reinstall my operating system due to malfunctioning software and now cannot open any of my E-Books (my Adobe and .Net status have not changed I am using the same ID's as before), can't find the location of older reader versions. 3 years ago the Adobe moderator was promising that this intolerable DRM mess with digital editions was going to be fixed (it would have been better if this very poor product had never been introduced) it's clear that Adobe is still treating the public in the same manner it always has.

I need my E-books back an all I get is the message to contact the sites where I purchased the E-Books for a new download, well I bought most from ADOBE!!!!!! so where is the re-download site for the books Adobe sold me, Amazon are refusing to re-download my books, they are a bunch of crooks.

Iv'e learned one thing NEVER TRUST AN E-BOOK SELLER and NEVER BUY AN ADOBE PRODUCT.

Anyone know a way to open my E-Books?