1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 5, 2009 11:24 AM by mhmdawwad

Flash Menu Over Html <form> Problem

mhmdawwad

ears Developers,

i am not professional in the Flash and Css, i have a problem which is ,in this Page as you see there is a flash menu and html page , if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 ,you will be able to change the Application Type below the menu , but if you are using Google chrom or firefox ,you will not be able to click on regular and associate because the flash layer is above the html tags,
      note that i use this code in the page

<style >
      #flash {
      width: 800px;
      height: 20px;
      position: absolute;
      z-index: 1;

}

#header {
      height: 20px;

text-align: left;
      z-index: 0;
      }

</style>

<div id="header">

<div id="flash">
      <object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="800" height="140" style="position:absolute; z-index:1 ">
      <param name="movie" value="/gppma/includes/html/last_menu.swf" />
      <param name="quality" value="high" />
      <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
      <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
      <embed src="/gppma/includes/html/last_menu.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="140" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent">
      </embed>
      </object>

</div>

</div>
      and here is the code of the Application Type below the menu

<table class="sub_tbl" id="accountType">
      <tr></td>

<td><h4>Application Type:</h4><td></td>
      </tr>
      <tr >
      <td width="92"><input type="radio" style="width:30" checked='checked' name="paymentNotes" value="REGULAR" onclick="hide('studentinfo','workandQ')" />Regular:</td>
      <td>All professionals within the practical and academic industry</td>
      <td></td>

</tr>

<tr>
      <td width="92"><input type="radio" style="width:30" name="paymentNotes" value="ASSOCIATE" onclick="show1('workandQ','studentinfo')" />Associate:</td>
      <td> All professionals or students geographically located at countries outside of current GPPMA operations.</td>
      </tr>

<td width="92"><input type="radio" style="width:30" name="paymentNotes" value="STUDENT" onclick="hide('workandQ','studentinfo')" />Student:</td>
      <td>Full time students (full time studentship certificate from the university is required).</td>
      </tr>

</table>

please can you assist me and support me what is the best way to add a flash menu in html page and be able to see the submenu of the menu and to be able to use the radio input normally

Thanks