4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2009 4:43 PM by snaggy_

    flex 3 Menubar - bug in enabled="" with bindings

    snaggy_

      Look at this code

       

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="absolute">

       

          <mx:MenuBar labelField="@label">
              <mx:XMLList>
                  <node label="one">
                      <node label="a" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="b" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="d" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="d" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="e" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="f" enabled="{false}" />
                  </node>
                  <node label="two">
                      <node label="a" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="b" enabled="{false}" />
                      <node label="c" enabled="{false}" />
                  </node>
              </mx:XMLList>
          </mx:MenuBar>
      </mx:Application>

       

       

      all menu items should be disabled, but a, b, c under "one" are enabled!

      if I switch "one" and "two" then the items under "two" are enabled, but the ones under "one" aren't any more..

      If I put 6 items in each menu then all the items in the leftmost menu are enabled...

       

      it doesn't make any sense..

       

      (Flex Version 3)