4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2009 11:36 AM by the_wine_snob

Worst!! Software EVER!!

JonboiAZ Level 1

This has to be the WORST investment i have EVER made. It does fine until my project gets too large and it either shuts down or gives me a message to proceed with caution or better yet...send error report.

I have a damn good computer....TONS of RAM...TONS of hard drive space...

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP is all i have to say.

• 1. Re: Worst!! Software EVER!!
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Most problems with any NLE program will sort out this way:

1.) System

2.) Assets

3.) Project

4.) OE

5.) Bugs

As you have not furnished any useful info on 1 - 3 and 5 has been pretty few and far between, then that only leaves 4.

If you wish for someone to help you get things going, I strongly suggest that you first read this ARTICLE. Then please post your information.

If you just want to rant, then you've done that, but you have left the door wideopen for #4 above.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Worst!! Software EVER!!
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Jonboi, because your post is more of a comment than a request, I've moved it to this No Response Needed sub-forum.

Thank you for sharing.

• 3. Re: Worst!! Software EVER!!
              Paul_LS Level 4

I wouldn't agree with the worst software ever statement but it is certainly the slowest responding forum ever!!! Just about had enough of it...

• 4. Re: Worst!! Software EVER!!
                the_wine_snob Level 9

Steve,

I just saw that sub-forum. Other than maybe adding a subtitle, like [Rants Here], I think that is a good place for such posts. The OP's get things off their chests, and if they really do want help they can post to the main section with the complete details of their systems, Assets and Projects, plus a description of their problems. Otherwise, they do belong someplace else.

Good move,

Hunt