3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2009 10:43 AM by JoshSquires

    Simple question concerning scrolling

    Anony Mous

      I am looking for information on how to create an image which lags somewhat behind the scroll on a webpage, very simliar to the candle at the bottom of this page: http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/faq/


      If I only knew the name of this effect, I could search out a tutorial for it myself. However, of course, any more detailed advice or instruction would be appreciated.