3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2009 8:53 AM by torix09

Export video  - AVCHD Problems

torix09

Hi all.

I'm managing m2ts files coming from Canon HF10 with PE7. Import and editing works fine; now I need to create AVCHD disc structure to copy it on HF10 SD, so I can play video on my FullHD TV.

I export video timeline using H.264 1920x1080i 30fps template (the same project configuration): the result is video.m2t file.

Using tsMuxer software, I'm importing video.m2t to generate AVCHD disk structure but I have to change m2t suffix to .ts suffix otherwise tsMuxer refuses to import the file; I take a look at video.ts properties: codec MPEG-2 1920x1080i is shown. I'm expecting H.264 codec, what's wrong???

I try to create AVCHD Disc structure anyway, but HF10 is not able to detect any scene.

I've tried Nero 9: import video.m2t file generated da PE7, I go head to create AVCHD disk but Nero starts to re-encode the video .....too much time needed......

If I import original m2ts files without editing in PE7, Nero doesn't re-encodes videos and takes few minutes to generate AVCHD disc.

What is the righ configuration in PE7 to export video, avoiding re-encoding process for creation AVCHD disc?

Thank you for any comments

Torix09