3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2009 9:46 AM by Joe ... Ward

Preloading vouchers for offline playback - Error

sudheerTele

Hi,

I want to prload the vouchers for the files which are encrypted. For this I am following the below location:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AIR/1.5/devappsflash/WSe3d2d52902616553-3a6b491211d1b2ce8d5-80 00.html

I have take the sample code from the above link and try to run it. But I am getting a runtime error as follows;

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable DRMManager is not defined.
          at assets.AS::DRMPreloader()[F:\AllWorkSpaces\FlexWorkspace-1\SmarteLearn_ezdrm\src\assets\A S\DRMPreloader.as:28]
          at SmartLearn/init()[F:\AllWorkSpaces\FlexWorkspace-1\SmarteLearn_ezdrm\src\SmartLearn.mxml: 905]
          at SmartLearn/___SmartLearn_WindowedApplication1_creationComplete()[F:\AllWorkSpaces\FlexWor kspace-1\SmarteLearn_ezdrm\src\SmartLearn.mxml:14]
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
          at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:9308]
          at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as :1169]
          at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects \framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:718]
          at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
          at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\framew ork\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8633]
          at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8573]

Can any one help out in resolving this problem. I am running my application with Flex 3.3 SDK, Adobe AIR Installer 1.5 and FlexBuilder3.0

Thanks

Sudheer Puppala

• 1. Re: Preloading vouchers for offline playback - Error
          Joe ... Ward Level 4

From the error message, it looks like the definition for the DRMManager class can't be found. This could be because the library defining the AIR APIs isn't in the project path (but I believe this should be automatic as long as you created a desktop project). More likely, you are building a SWF version 9, rather than SWF version 10. You can set this in the project properties on the compiler page. Look at the target Flash Player field and make sure it is 10.x rather than 9.x. More recent versions of Flex Builder handle this better, so I recommend upgrading, if you can.

In some old versions of Flex Builder, I have had to edit the .actionscriptProperties file to set add htmlPlayerVersion="10.0.0" attribute to the compiler tag.  If the above doesn't work, you might try that.

• 2. Re: Preloading vouchers for offline playback - Error
            sudheerTele Level 1

Thanks Joe,

It is working with latest builder. But I got an anther problem; that is the link (source code) which I have given is working for a single file to get the voucher. But I want to get the vouchers for the multiple files at a time. How can I do this. could you pls help me.

Thanks & Regards

Sudheer Puppala

• 3. Re: Preloading vouchers for offline playback - Error
              Joe ... Ward Level 4

I think you just have to make a request for each voucher separately.