I have a problem importing captivate projects into my
RoboHelp 7 HTML projects. When I publish used to be able to import
the [captivate project]_skin.swf and it would import all relevant
swf files into the help files. When I attempt to do this now,
RoboHelp locks up.
I thought that it might just be taking a bit longer than
normal, so I let it sit, and sit, and sit. About 3 hours later I
decided to Ctrl + Alt + Del it to get it to stop. Of course, no
captivate files were brought in.
So, I tried to just import the pertinent .swf file so I could
at least get the files in there. Well, I got the files in and
working, at least in the previews they are. When I attempt to
output the .chm file or a Flash Help Pro, only one of the videos
works properly. The rest start with the Adobe Captivate progress
bar, then stop.