• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing happens when I push download button

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2009 Aug 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and download Digital Editions using download button, nothing happens. Any solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 13, 2009 Aug 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced the same thing on my Mac.  I openned the downloads window in my browser.  Selected the file I had just downloaded.  pressed control + left click.  Then selected show in finder.  Finder openned with the download nnnn.acsm.  I doubled clicked that file and it installed into my ebook reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2009 Aug 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help!

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:45:59 -0600

To: pbiler@hotmail.com

Subject: Nothing happens when I push download button

I experienced the same thing on my Mac. I openned the downloads window in my browser. Selected the file I had just downloaded. pressed control + left click. Then selected show in finder. Finder openned with the download nnnn.acsm. I doubled clicked that file and it installed into my ebook reader.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines