3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2009 3:36 PM by mejanr

Exporting to tape in camera

mejanr Level 1

Hello,

I have a question from a friend who is having trouble exporting his project in PE7 back onto a tape in his HD camera from the computer or TV?

Any help would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: Exporting to tape in camera
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Please provide the details on the Project, and the camera in use, plus the methods that have been tried. Those details will likely provide others with info necessary to help. Also, is the camera attached to the computer via FireWire, or another connection?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Exporting to tape in camera
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Is that an HD hi-def camcorder or an HD hard drive camcorder? Which brand and model?

• 3. Re: Exporting to tape in camera
              mejanr Level 1
              Hi again,
              This is the details sent by OP.
              I will try and give you the background to the problem. Previous use with Toshiba laptop computer with Windows XP and using Premiere Elements 3 and 7 had no problems, but since buying a faster new Acer desktop computer with Windows Vista I cannot get a preview or record back to mini DV tape in three Panasonic Video Camcorders that I own. I am able to capture video from these camcorders through the firewire to my Premiere Elements 3 and 7 projects without any problems. Thanks again.