1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 16, 2009 3:00 AM by Mylenium

How did my client do this?!!

JamesMediaMan Level 1

I have been producing some Web Presenter videos for my clients. The final result can be seen here:

http://www.mugsandmats.co.uk/

However, when I export these from After Effects they come with a black border which obviously isn't needed, I give them to the client like this. In the video on the site above my client managed to eradicate the border, and put it into a nice player.

When I asked him how he did it his web team told me they simple 'used a default CS3 player'.

Can someone explain the process of how I can get one of my videos with black borders into a nice player? I'd like to be able to give my clients the final thing in the future, rather than the version with the borders.

How do I get rid of the borders? Where do I get the player? How do I get the video into the player?

Many thanks!

• 1. Re: How did my client do this?!!
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

The player is the standard Flash video player skin from Dreamweaver/ Flash. Regarding the fringing - your client (or rather his web designer) defined an explicit background color for the Flash object as a parameter and that would affect how "transparent" Flash Windows belnd with the page BG. Probably using the same code would render your itmes also correctly when tested locally.

Mylenium