• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Cut Off

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2008 Jul 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just converted to Presenter 7 and I'm having an issue with the audio. I had never run into this issue while on Presenter 6.2.

After I've published my presentation, the first word spoken on each slide is cut off slightly. For example, my first slide should read "Lesson 1..." but after it's published I get "esson 1..." This happens to the first spoken word on every slide in my presentation.

One important observation is that if I advance the slides using the arrows the problem ceases. It only happens when the presentation is left to advance on its own. The problem does not show up in sync mode prior to publish.

I have tried inserting large amounts of silence between slides and allowing the audio plenty of time to catch up but that doesn't solve the issue...first words on each slide are still butchered.

Please help!

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2008 Aug 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think your problem has been addressed in the latest Updates released by Presenter. You can download the Updates from this link -
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4005

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources