3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2009 4:07 PM by Jay Chevako

Missing colors in pdf

ASAAVE@AOL.COM Level 1

When converting pdf from PM, i'm missing colors  in the clip arts. Any idea?  thank you

• 1. Re: Missing colors in pdf
          Level 4

No.  you have not given any information to help us help you.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Missing colors in pdf
            ASAAVE@AOL.COM Level 1

Sorry, I will  explain my selft in more details.  I'm using PM7 and my publication have 5 clip arts in colors. Those looks good. When I converted to PDF, the process is finished fine, except that the 4 of the 5 clip arts are missing the colors and shown in gray color. I wonder why just one of them is fine and the others failed the conversion. Please help if you have any idea.  The clip arts was copied from free web site clip arts.

thank you

Andy

• 3. Re: Missing colors in pdf
              Jay Chevako Level 3

ASAAVE@AOL.COM wrote:

Sorry, I will  explain my selft in more details.  I'm using PM7 and my publication have 5 clip arts in colors. Those looks good. When I converted to PDF, the process is finished fine, except that the 4 of the 5 clip arts are missing the colors and shown in gray color. I wonder why just one of them is fine and the others failed the conversion. Please help if you have any idea.  The clip arts was copied from free web site clip arts.

thank you

Andy

More details than that please. What file formats are these "cliparts", what color mode are they, are you placing them or pasting them? how are you "converting" to PDF, what PPD are you using?

Is there any difference in the 4 pieces of "clipart" turned gray and the one that didn't.

Jay