How to create Eclipse Help from RoboHelp 8.
1. Go to Tools->Options: Check flag “Convert RoboHelp edited topics to HTML”
2. Create an empty directory say "MyHelpPlugin" under plugins folder of Eclipse. You can find the plugins directory in the Eclipse Installed folder.
3. Generate WebHelp SSL
4. Open Scripts Explorer pod, View->Pods->Script Explorer
5. Run the Script “EclipseHelp.jsx”
6. Select the generated webhelp SSL folder i.e. WebHelp (<name>) under !SSL! folder.
7. Click Ok
8 In Select Eclipse Plugin directory, choose the same folder as in Step 2 ("MyHelpPlugin”) under plugins folder of Eclipse.
Caution: Contents of the folder would be deleted, so double-check the folder selected.
9. Click Ok
10. In “Describe plugin.xml file” dialog, specify the name of Help and provider name
11. Click Ok
12. View help in Eclipse by Help -> Help Contents
And you should be able to view your Help as a Book in Eclipse..!!!
RoboHelp Engineering Team
Thank you Siddharth, that did the trick! I needed to using the Scripts pod (which is very cool). Great, time to take my experiments to the next level!
BTW, I did get a "Script Failed" message which then switched to "Script Succeeded"; there may be a glitch but I don't know for sure; it seems to have worked fine.