Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attaching original presentation

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need to attach original powerpoint presentation to let the users download it from Presenter presentation. I added the file into [presentationName]/data/resources/[fileName.ppt] but when I publish the presentation and want to download the original PowerPoint presentation nothing happens. Why? What can be a source of the problem? How can I solve it??

Thank in advance

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Hi ,

I have tried locally in Firefox and it downloads presentation which is an attachment . In IE , it is not doing anything though .But on hosting it on  a web server, it downloads the presentation with both the browsers .

Also , you need not paste the presentation manually . You can add it as an attachment using Adobe Presenter > Presentation Settings

-Thanks

Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I have tried locally in Firefox and it downloads presentation which is an attachment . In IE , it is not doing anything though .But on hosting it on  a web server, it downloads the presentation with both the browsers .

Also , you need not paste the presentation manually . You can add it as an attachment using Adobe Presenter > Presentation Settings

-Thanks

Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2009 Aug 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks once again. That solved my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2009 Sep 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I am experiencing a similar problem. I am using Presenter 7 and trying to attach several documents and web sitec links.  I go to the Settings tab and click on Attachments. I click on Add and add several files as well as web addresses. When I publish the PPT and the attachments show when I click on the paperclip but when I click on either a file or web site address nothing happens.

I have attached the results on both files and links. Thank you in advance with your response. . you can sendcresponse to john.mccrudden@asu.edu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources