2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2009 5:28 PM by JenHab

Can't pull up Adobe Reader?

JenHab

Looking for "customer support" from another user....When trying to open my Adobe file, it appears to download information but then pops up a blank window with "Done" in bottom left corner.  There are no error messages and I have not been able to correct problem by hitting "F5" as was stated on support website.  Can anyone give me a suggestion of what to do???

Jen

• 1. Re: Can't pull up Adobe Reader?
          MichaelKazlow MVP & Adobe Community Professional

We need more information. Are you trying to download the file and open in Reader or view the pdf file in your Browser. What version of the OS? What version of Reader? What browser---give version number). Can you give a link? What steps are being used to view the file---be specific.

• 2. Re: Can't pull up Adobe Reader?
            JenHab Level 1

I am using internet explorerer 8 and adobe reader 9. I've tried numerous other versions of adobe as well as reinstalling software without success.

I am attempting to access my financial statments which pull up the adobe screen but do not complete the view. Everythign was workign fine until about 4 weeks ago. Not sure if there was an automatic download.