2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2009 11:53 PM by Jens Wegar

Location of fr.vo.IValueObject

Jens Wegar Level 1

I'm trying to compile my project using an ANT script, but the compiler keeps saying that the interface IValueObject was not found. This error is in a super class that has been auto-generated by the data services wizard in FB4. When I compile the same project through Flash builder debug, everything runs fine. This leads me to think that I'm missing some library in the compiler arguments in the ANT script, yet according to my knowledge all the necessary libraries should be linked to. My ANT script is below

<mxmlc file="${app.entrypoint}" output="@{outputdir}/${app.rootfile}" debug="@{debug}" incremental="true" fork="true" maxmemory="512M">
            <load-config filename="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/air-config.xml"/>
            <locale locale="fi_FI" />
            <locale locale="en_US" />
            <source-path path-element="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks" />                
            <source-path path-element="${sourcepath.actionscript.src}" />
            <source-path path-element="${sourcepath.core.src}" />
            <source-path path-element="${sourcepath.locale}" />
            <library-path dir="${basedir}" append="true">
                 <include name="libs" />
            </library-path>
      </mxmlc>

Afaik all general flex libraries should be found through the ${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks path, which should include this IValueObject, or?

A note about my project structure. I have an AIR project and a core project. I've generated the data services classes within the core project, with the src folder of that project referenced in the AIR project (this is because I want to use the same services in a web project later on).

I'd be a very happy man if anyone can point me towards a solution for this. I've been stressing Google and the forum search for over an hour now...