1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 23, 2009 3:12 PM by the_wine_snob

CS3 Education Version on Mac_Timeline Issue

Boone Loves Video

Premiere works fine most of the time, but occassionally I will have issues within the timeline.

What happens is I will be zoomed in on some portion of the timeline, and I will grab a clip with the selection tool and simply try to drag it over to where I want it, but as soon as I grab the clip and start to move it, my view of the timeline suddenly snap-scrolls to left several seconds. If I am zoomed out a ways it doesn't happen, but I obviously can't perform fine edits that far zoomed out.

Anyone know why this is happening?

• 1. Re: CS3 Education Version on Mac_Timeline Issue
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Have not seen, nor have I heard of this behavior. Were you on a PC, I'd suggest first checking to see if you have the InteliPoint mouse driver (not likely on a Mac), as it can do some weird display things. Next I'd suggest downloading the latest video card driver. Do not know how this might/might not apply to a Mac. Last, on the PC, I'd suggest looking at two other display areas - OpenGL and video accelaration in the video card's setup. I just have no clue if any of that applies to a Mac.

Good luck, and hope that someone else has seen (or read of) this, and knows exactly where to look,

Hunt