3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2009 3:05 PM by ICEAR

Flash Player Not Found*** Flex

ICEAR

I'm having a problem running anything on Flex Builder 3. Whenever I run any of my codes a message comes up that says -

Flex Builder cannot locate the required version of Flash Player. You might need to install Flash Player 9 or reinstall Flex Builder.

Do you want to try to run your application with the current version? Yes or No

- I have gone back and reinstalled the lastet Flash Player and have tried again, the same message came up even after restarting Flex

I also tried reinstalling Flex but I still get the same message when I try and run my code

If I click yes it takes me to the Command Prompt window, and nothing is executed

If anyone knows whats going on please let me know, I really appreciate it.

I'm only 16 and have just started learning action script and using flex, I have been programming with Java for several years so I usually know whats wrong when I see something. But there are no Errors or anything else that I can take into mind that will help me solve this.

Thank you for reading, and please help me in anyway possible, I really want to get started