1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 6, 2010 3:50 PM by Vegard Bakke

Need help on resolving the issue with adobe output server - error MSG256 & MSG 210 not in .ini file

Senthil mani

Hi,

I am using adobe output designer 5.5 for designing the label template and using the Adobe output server for printing process.

In the Jfmerge.ini we given the condition "DiscardUnknownFields=Yes" for ignoring the unwanted fields in the .dat file.

During the process, I faced some issue with the output server in printing the labels.

When the .dat file is placed in the Data folder of adobe, the label is not getting printed in the printer.

The file is move to the error folder and an error file is getting generated which contains the error message as given below:

090826 02:59:02 D:\Program Files\Adobe\Central\Bin\jfmerge: [256]** Message Msg256 not in .ini file **
      090826 02:59:02 D:\Program Files\Adobe\Central\Bin\jfmerge: [210]** Message Msg210 not in .ini file **
      2009/08/26 02:59:02 D:\Program Files\Adobe\Central\Bin\jfserver.exe: [314]Agent exit message: [210]** Message Msg210 not in .ini file **

The output server is a new installtion and I verified the Jfmerge.ini file. It contains the message details of Msg256 and Msg210.

I also verified the license and it is a valid licence.

Kindly help me out in solving this issue.

Thanks

Senthil