Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

poor quality when visio obejcts are embeded into word

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2009 Aug 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

when i embed a visio object into a word doc and then link this word doc to a robohelp most of the graphics done in visio look terrible in the html or flash help (very low resolution) and i can't find out how to fox this (if i do exactly the same in component one doc-to-help it all looks just perfect)

is there a way to somehow change settings how vector objects which are embedded in word are beeing converted?

-> please note that neither converting my visio objects into images manuelly is NOT a solution since it kills the dynamic of the document, nor can i add graphic files to my robohelp project manually - all editing must be done solely in word in our case

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2009 Aug 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

To my knowledge, DocToHelp is Word based, no? I see you posted this to the RoboHelp HTML forum. (I can't believe I'm even suggesting this, but here goes.) Have you tried using RoboHelp for Word? If not, perhaps it's worth trying.

On the up side, it may convert just as you would hope and things will work dandy. On the down side, there isn't all that much of a user base for RoboHelp for Word. I'm not sure if any training exists for it as well.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp