2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2009 9:28 AM by the_wine_snob

Big Thanks

onelane

I would like to thank all those who helped me solve the problem I was having. The responses were vey quick & right on. It's too bad Adobe doesn't have an easier way to edit out & replace bad audio. I just want to say thanks again

onelane

• 1. Re: Big Thanks
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Hunt, Paul and I, as well as many others, spend about as much time helping people out here and on http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/ as we do on our regular jobs. We don't get paid to do it. We just want to help people enjoy the same wonderful experience with video that we're enjoying.

So thank yous mean the world to us. Yours is very much appreciated, onelane. Happy moviemaking!

• 2. Re: Big Thanks
            the_wine_snob Level 9

I second Steve's sentiments. Hearing a user say, "got it working," is music to our ears.

As there are often many ways to achieve the same result, one might get recs. for several possible workflows. Adobe is great in hosting these fora, as they do not insist that all workflows MUST contain only Adobe products. While I use those for 95%+ of my work, there are other programs, that just do a better job for the particular Project.

I do agree that Audio editing is a bit limited, in both PrE and even PrPro. They do a good job with most of what one would need to do, but are, afterall, Video editors. That is where Adobe Audition comes into the workflow for me. The freeware program, Audacity, can do much of that work, as can other programs. At the end of the day, these programs are but "tools," and one's toolbox should contain many of them.

Happy editing,

Hunt