1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 28, 2009 4:39 AM by Ned Murphy

Flash Websites - content panel

r100per

Hi There

I am new to flash and am looking for a tutorial which will help me create a specific end product.   I am trying to make a flash website (which i have the designs for) which will have links down the right hand side, but when the link is clicked a content panel apears in the middle of the screen with the correct text in it and maybe a link to download a PDF,  there will be a few links down the right hand of the screen and therefore different content for each link.  the site will only consit of 1 page and the only thing which will change is this content panel which is centralised.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Flash Websites - content panel
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I don't know of any specific tutorials for what you want to build, but it sounds like you should be able to create each section as a movieclip and use the buttons to make the current section invisible and the called section visible.  What you might try doing to get started is to use Google and search for code related to whatever version of actionscript you'll be using in terms of making buttons work.