1 2 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2009 5:00 PM by A.T. Romano

burning to folder and then to dvd

mejanr Level 1

Hello,

I am getting into a complete mess trying to burn my project in PE7 to a folder ( can't even see "burn to folder" option!) I need to comlpete this project today so can u PLEASE give me the steps I need to take. I did look in forums, but still none the wiser. I assume it is the Video .ts files that i then burn to dvd from the folder.

Help much appreciated.

• 1. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Are you saying that, when you select Share/Disc, you don't see the folder option under the DVD disc drop-down menu? It's there.

Once you've created your DVD files in a folder, you merely use any DVD burning software to copy the VIDEO_ts folder and it's contents to a disc.

As I've said, mejan, virtually all of your questions are answered in my books, if you're interested.

• 2. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
            A.T. Romano Level 7

First, in Premiere Elements 6 or 7

Share/Disc/Disc

Then, when you are in the Burn Dialog that follows,

Where it says "Burn to:", click on the tiny arrow to the right and select "Folder (4.7 GB)" from the menu.

Be sure to designate a Folder location (write it down)

Give the burn a name that you can pick out easily in a crowd

Select your Preset, either NTSC (or PAL) Dolby DVD or NTSC (or PAL) Widescreen Dolby DVD

Hit Burn

When you view the contents of this "Folder" saved to your designated location, you will see two folders OPENDVD and VIDEO_TS. It is the VIDEO_TS with all its contents that you are going to burn to a DVD disc with your 3rd party software. Do you have Nero burn software? If necessary, I can walk you through that. Key: do not use the Make Data Disc, use the Burn Video Files category.

I will be watching for your progress.

ATR

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
              mejanr Level 1

Thanks I knew it was there somewhere!

When burning to folder should I uncheck fit to disc box then move slider to highest quality?/ My profect is only 50 mins. in length.

Mejan

• 4. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                mejanr Level 1

Thanks so much for those steps - will let you know how I go.

I have burnt a copy already straight from PE7, however, some of my fast pan shots that play OK on computer, and that played OK in an earlier test burn when I was halfway thru my project, now appear jerky. I am keeping my fingers crossed that a slower burn using other burning software might remedy the situation. There is nothing wrong with original footage, but it may be that it is digital 8 footage which does not work well in PE7 or something?

I did the correct project settings DV PAL standard and it did originally play OK on TV, so I am miffed!

I do not have Nero - was going to download ImgBurn as lots of people seem to think ISO images are the way to go, but I have been into website and I do not understand exactly what I am supposed to dowload from the list of stuff. Maybe Nero will suffice?

Mejan

• 5. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Mejan

I would leave the "Fit Contents to Available Space" checked. That will give you the highest quality possible.

I have never used that ImgBurn software, but tonight/tomorrow morning I will look into that to see what the instructions would be for burning your VIDEO_TS to a DVD disc using that program. If you do not have Nero, what other burn software do you already have...Record Now, Roxio, other?

To be continued....

ATR

• 6. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Mejan

I just found this little gem online re: ImgBurn and burning VIDEO_TS to DVD disc. I have not had time to do the download and try it out, so check it out and see what you think.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f153/shows-how-burn-video_ts-folder-imgburn-2-1-0-0-a-197530/

ATR

• 7. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                      mejanr Level 1

Hello,

Thanks for the info which looks very helpful, tho I am still not sure how to download ImgBurn. I did click on basic file but it will not open for me?

I am off to buy some RW discs before I start test burning as I do not need any more coasters!!

Mejan

• 8. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

mejanr

I just downloaded ImgBurn from the following location

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

I used "Mirrow 8 - Provided by ImgBurn" for download of the version 2.5.0.0.

It downloaded and installed quickly and without problems.

I am about to burn something to folder, followed by burning that folder's VIDEO_TS to DVD disc with this ImgBurn software download.

I thought that I had posted the above about an hour ago, so this must have been floating in cyberspace until I asked to be recovered by the Forum VIPs.

Here is what has happened since the above paragraphs.

I have burn successfully the Premiere Elements VIDEO_TS folder to a DVD disc using the ImgBurn 2.5.0.0 download. It was an unforgetable experience that I am going to try to forget. It was easy, quick, and effective, but did have some strange features. Give me my Nero and Record Now.

1. Clicked on the ImgBurn shortcut on the computer to open the program.

2. In the dialog that opened, I clicked on Write files/folder to disc

3. In the dialog that opened, File Menu/Browse to a source folder (which was my VIDEO_TS from the Premiere Elements Burn to Folder folder). Clicked OK.

4. In the dialog, Destination...designated my DVD burner to be used; made sure that Verify was checked.

5. Then clicked on the Build icon (disc looking icon below the Verify which I had checked).

6. Waited.

7. In the middle of waiting, the DVD burner tray with my DVD disc suddenly automatically opens and closes Strange.

8. More waiting.

9. You will appreciate the ending if you have your computer sound on. At the same time that you get the message "Operation Succcessfully Completed" you get a blast of what sounds like an off to the horse races sound.

10. Finally, you have a DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc that play back on a computer program that supports DVD-VIDEO playback as well as on the TV via the DVD player.

I am sure that there are many features of this program that I have yet to discover, but I am heading for uninstall. Call me set in my ways.

Looking forward to your results.

ATR

1 person found this helpful
                        • 9. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                          the_wine_snob Level 9

Tony has given you complete instructions on downloading and using ImgBurn. I find it a great little program, and the biggest plus to me is that it allows one to burn at a much slower speed, than does PrE. This is great (plus the use of top-quality media) for the greatest playability on set-top players.

Now, if you want to get the best possible quality with regards to the MPEG-2 encoding (what is required for DVD-Videos), you might want to look at the Encore forum for "bit-budgeting." This is a bit of an art-form, and a lot of science. You will also want to look into a full authoring program for the creation of your DVD-Videos, and use the resulting MPEG-2's with that. Sony's DVD Architect is a full authoring program, as is Adobe Encore. Unfortunately, Encore is no longer available as a stand-alone program, and is only available as part of PrPro, as of CS3 and CS4.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 10. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

Welcome back.

I was not all that impressed by ImgBurn. Call it a "guarded" first impression. It is uninstalled now, with no plans to return it to my tools. Right now I see no quality or otherwise advantage in using it. But, it is free.

But, I will remember your comments when and if I take another look at the program.

ATR

• 11. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                              the_wine_snob Level 9

Tony,

Thanks!

Because my authoring program of choice, Encore, allows me to adjust the speed of the burn, I do use it more than ImgBurn. However, when I have a touchy DVD-9 and need to really adjust the Layer Break, I rely on ImgBurn to handle that aspect.

I also use it for more mundane burn/copying tasks, though I also have Gear and Nero, that can do much of the same stuff.

Where ImgBurn comes in very handy, is when someone has Roxio, or Nero (the full versions) installed, and Adobe programs cannot see the burners, ImgBurn can. Still, if the packet-writing modules are NOT installed, PrE, or Encore can do much of what it can do. Since I use Encore, I must admit that ImgBurn sits on the shelf more than it is used.

Hunt

PS - I really get a kick out of the "error messages" from ImgBurn. They are kicks, and I love the humor involved. As I've stated, maybe I need to get a "life... "

• 12. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

I know what you mean about those "messages" from ImgBurn. I went to shut off a dialog that I did not think was necessary, and the message that I got was intimidating to the extent that it made me feel like big brother was looking over my shoulder. Humor to me = that sound with the ImgBurn success message and the wake up call of the DVD drive tray suddenly opening and closing automatically in the middle of the procedure.

ATR

• 13. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                  mejanr Level 1

Hello to you both,

I am almost too scared to download ImgBurn now!!

Do you both use DVD+ or -R, and which is more likely to play on most DVD recorders on TV?

Thanks 

• 14. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

mejanr

Have no fears, you can do it. I picture myself as the one who orders from the less adventurous menu and Hunt from the other.

You are now armed with all the details so you will be ready to meet the task head on.

My preference is to go with the DVD-R.

I am really looking forward to your results and will check in early tomorrow to learn how you are doing.

ATR

• 15. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                      the_wine_snob Level 9

This used to make much more of a difference, than it does nowadays. I use Verbatim, or Taiyo Yuden +R for most of my delivery DVD-Videos. For a few clients with older set-tops, I will often use -R's, if there are any problems - though there are seldom any. I also burn at the slowest possible burn speed. This is one area that I find PrE to be a bit lacking. It will do an average of the speed of the media, and the speed of the burner, and then choose the fastest of that combo. For the greatest possible playability, slower is always better. Still, the quality of the blank media is #1, and I strongly recommend the best possible - Verbatim, or Taiyo Yuden.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 16. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                        mejanr Level 1

Thankyou both for the encouragement - I need it!

I will digest all the info. before burning, then report back.

Thanks again.

Back again!

I have successfully burnt to folder and downloaded ImG Burn and burnt disc successfully with the fanfare!!  I am glad I had your steps to follow and I enjoyed the little sayings along the way!

However, the disc I put in burner was a brand new Verbatim x4 DVD+RW, and before burning I was told disc needed formatting which I thought was strange for a new disc and it took a while to" format properly" not "quick erase" as they said. Is this formatting normal procedure?

Unfortunately slower burn did not improve my jerky action clips, but hey they are action shots so it will have to do. Not sure what happened to them halfway thru project? The burn did take up the whole disc instead of only 2/3 as in PE7, but I cannot see any difference in play quality, but I guess the slower burn will mean that it will play on more players successfully.

I now need to de- clutter so the info. on what I can remove will be very helpful.

Thanks again.

Mejan

• 17. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                          mejanr Level 1

Back again!

I have successfully burnt to folder and downloaded ImG Burn and burnt disc successfully with the fanfare!!  I am glad I had your steps to follow and I enjoyed the little sayings along the way!

However, the disc I put in burner was a brand new Verbatim x4 DVD+RW, and before burning I was told disc needed formatting which I thought was strange for a new disc and it took a while to" format properly" not "quick erase" as they said. Is this formatting normal procedure?

Unfortunately slower burn did not improve my jerky action clips, but hey they are action shots so it will have to do. Not sure what happened to them halfway thru project? The burn did take up the whole disc instead of only 2/3 as in PE7, but I cannot see any difference in play quality, but I guess the slower burn will mean that it will play on more players successfully.

I now need to de- clutter so the info. on what I can remove will be very helpful.

Thanks again.

Mejan

• 18. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                            the_wine_snob Level 9

RW media requires this.

Now, I use RW's for my testing, but NEVER for delivery, or for archiving. They are great to do the testing with, as you can rewrite them. For other uses they are not so good, due to the method used to burn the data.

If you are doing archiving, as per some other threads, or are planning on using these for delivery, please rethink that. Verbatim is as good as it gets, but the RW media has a place, and delivery and archiving are not in that scheme.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 19. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                              the_wine_snob Level 9
                                              The burn did take up the whole disc instead of only 2/3 as in PE7

There are differences in how some programs handle less than a full disc. Most recent Adobe programs use just what is needed. Normally, this is not an issue, but with very short videos (under ~ 1GB) it can be for some older set-top players. Other programs "pad" to get the full disc with some material. This then plays with greater universality, than the Adobe method. With a DVD-Video, other than that <1GB aspect, this is a non-issue, as a DVD-Video can only contain one Video, unless you edit several into one Project in your NLE. IIRC, both Nero and Roxio will "pad" a smaller Project to fill the DVD.

I cannot see any difference in play quality

This would be expected, as there is a maximum bit-rate for the combined Audio and Video on a DVD-Video. This cannot be exceeded, so the Transcoding would be subject to that. Also, if one does the Transcode phase in PrE, and just uses another program to do the physical burn, the bit-rate will not change, as it's set during the Transcode.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 20. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                the_wine_snob Level 9
                                                Unfortunately slower burn did not improve my jerky action clips, but hey they are action shots so it will have to do.

If you have set your Quality to the max (or very slightly below - some tests have indicated that 7.8 is actually better than the full 8), then you have done most of what you can.

One way to possibly improve this action footage is to do separate Transcoding for those sections. This is much easier in PrPro, as you can do separate Sequences for those problem spots, and choose a different Transcode setting for just those. However, along with a possibly marginal improvement, one gets into a complicated scheme of doing "bit-budgeting," and this is almost as much an art, as it is a science. One is still limited by the DVD-specs, but improvements can be realized.

PrE uses a 2-pass VBR scheme and does a good job of averaging the bit-rate vs the space on a DVD-Video and the DVD-specs for maximum combined bit-rate. Now, Hollywood uses programs that might do a 20-pass VBR. This is also software run by experts, who do nothing else all day, every day. That software costs upwards to US$200,000, just for the encoder. That is how they can get great motion onto a DVD. Also, most of their discs are DL, DVD-9's, with twice the space.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 21. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

I would have to do a double check on that 7.8 bitrate recommendation. My recollection is that the esteemed person who made that comment later back off on it. I will double check, but I would not mess with a bitrate of 8. I will see if I can find the original as well as the back off which I think that I recall. If my recollection is off, I will follow up with a retraction.

ATR

• 22. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

Tony,

That was Robert Johnson. When he did his tests and posted the screen-caps of the images, it was in about PrE 3, or 4. I do not know if he also did a post to Muvipix, or just to the Adobe fora. I also do not know if his tests were retained, with the forum changeover.

As I use other programs, I have to admit that I did not follow his posts with the same scrutiny that a PrE user would.

If you have links to his posts, or some reference, I will gladly stand corrected. I just remember his findings and his proof.

Thanks,

Hunt

• 23. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

mejanr

I knew that you could do it.

Once you have done your Project Archiving, you can delete the project.prel and all the folder/files associated with it. That Trimmed or Copied Folder can be saved to an external hard drive or saved to the hard drive and burned to a DVD disc. But, I would use this principle "You can never have enough backup copies."

Also, if you have not done so already, develop an in process Premiere Elements management system where a project's .prel and associated folders go in that project's own folder and then that folder into a master Adobe folder...makes life easier when you go to delete a project after you archive it with the Project Archiver.

Remember, for Premiere Elements 7, if you have DV AVI from Windows Movie Maker on your Premiere Elements Timeline, use the Project Archiver/Copy option, not Archiver option. The Archiver option will not work in this case UNLESS you go through the steps that I gave in an earlier post.

As for the jerky video, have we discussed Field Options in Premiere Elements? If not, maybe we should when you are ready.

In the procedures that you elected to follow, I would have made other choices along the way to get to the same goal. But, as you progress in your skills with Premiere Elements (for that matter whatever software), you will be given a lot of expert advice, some conflicting, some in accord, maybe a different workaround. Weigh your options and then go with what works for you and what you like.

ATR

• 24. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                        mejanr Level 1

Hi,

The RW disc was just used as a test burn - so I don't have any more coasters as you called them!

Thanks.

Mejan

• 25. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                          mejanr Level 1

Hi,

I may explore field options in future as this project is done and dusted! No-one who has seen it so far has commented on jerky footage so I may just get away with it this time!!

Thanks.

Mejan

• 26. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                            the_wine_snob Level 9

Great! I just wanted to make sure that I had not steered you wrong on the use of the RW's. On a few fora, my comments on RW's have been misinterpreted. So long as we are on the same page.

The last thing that I want to do is lead someone down the wrong trail.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS A.T. Romero has some good comments on things like Field Dominence, etc. that might also help you with your problem footage. Should you wish to persue bit-budgeting for fast motion and fast camera work, I have several links that might help, but these do require more work and probably an adjustment in the workflow. If Tony's suggestions will help you, they will be easy and quick and all will be inside of PrE.

• 27. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

Bottom line: I believe that the Bitrate 8.0 vs 5.45 or 7.8 or other is a non issue for Premiere Elements 7 Burn to Disc or Folder. I respect the great work of Robert Johnston, but question generalizations from the work that others have made.

I have not found the original Robert Johnston/Premiere Elements 3/Bitrate 8.0 vs 5.45 link with the reported proof for Premiere Elements 3, but did find the recent follow up chat on that subject in the following March, 2009 link

http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4977

Based on what I read there and my actual studies on the issue with Burn to Folder (with Nero to Burn VIDEO_TS Folder to DVD) as well as Burn to Disc (Sonic within Premiere Elements 7), I am left to recommend the following if you are using Premiere Elements 7 and want to put your Timeline on a DVD disc in the DVD-VIDEO format:

In Share/Disc/Disc or Share or Disc/Burn to Folder

Work with “Fit Contents To Available Space” checked

If the Bitrate is less than 8 Mbps because the program is laboring to fit your Timeline on the disc, stop and consider the consequences of

a. Bitrate lowering vs Quality, judging each case on it own merits, AND

b. the fact that you may not have enough resources to complete the burn.

The only time I ever leave “Fit Contents To Available Space” unchecked, is if and when I get a Data Rate Error message. The major fix for that is to leave the “Fit Content to Disc” unchecked and then manually lower the Bitrate gradually to a point where the Data Rate Error message just disappears.

From Robert Johnson’s 2009 fuzzy recollections of the details of his original work done years ago in Premiere Elements 3 to the more recent chat on the subject, I would question generalizations made from the chat and applied to other situations. Robert Johnson does say in the 2009 link that in Premiere Elements 7 he does not see the quality vs bitrate issues that he reported in Premiere Elements 3. There are too many questions to be asked

a. what was video source and format and duration…is he altering the bitrate on a Timeline whose content exceeds the available space of the disc or one whose content is already within the available space of the disc

b. if you are opting for burn to folder, how if at all are the burn software and/or DVD disc brand and type impacting the quality of the result

c. what does this all have to do with the way Adobe has programmed this Bitrate factor with and without “Fit Contents To Available Space” checked.

ATR

• 28. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                the_wine_snob Level 9

Tony,

Thanks for the research. I believe that the Robert Johnson article that I saw was here, but it was before the forum changeover, so is probably history. I do believe that his tests were done in PrE 3, as you report. OTOH, I seem to recall that the images were included, and do not remember having to click on a link to a server, so they may have been on Muvipix, where the images could have been attached to the post. Just too long ago to remember the specifics.

As I use other programs for my DVD-Video output, I have not explored any variation in the settings in PrE, so have nothing but that old article with the examples from Robert's tests to back anything up. Again, those were done in an earlier version of PrE, so much could easlily have changed.

As there is a set limit on the combined bit-rate for both Audio and Video for DVD-Video, one can only go so high - this includes any spikes in the Transcoding. I would assume that the Quality settings in PrE will be below the maximum to leave some headroom for the spikes. I would also assume that the Quality settings would take into consideration that PCM/WAV will take up more "room" in the Transcode, than will DD AC3. Not sure how things would change, if one changed the Audio Transcode format.

Your comments are appreciated,

Hunt

• 29. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                  mejanr Level 1

Hello,

I have just burnt two copies with ImgBurn - one at Max rate, the other I chose x2 but got x3, so they told me! Do I need to set the burn speed each time I burn a copy? I selected Tools then Automatic write speed then clicked x2 but got x3!!

I cannot really see any difference in playing quality between the max and x3.

I may use ImgBurn for now though as it seems to be a quicker process than burning from PE7. Only prob. is that when the dvd drive opens halfway through, I have to manually close it which apparently happens with some laptops.

I have read your info on  quality and bitrate etc. Where and how do I check those to see what my settings are? I am a little hesitant to change anything now though as I am just about to burn final copies.

Thanks

Mejan

P.S. I guess by Quality you mean the slider to set High Quality when burning from PE& when you uncheck/ fit to disc box. I did not set high quality when I burnt to folder when maybe I should have??

• 30. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                    the_wine_snob Level 9
                                                                    I have just burnt two copies with ImgBurn - one at Max rate, the other I chose x2 but got x3, so they told me! Do I need to set the burn speed each time I burn a copy? I selected Tools then Automatic write speed then clicked x2 but got x3!!

I usually get 2.4x as my minimum with my TY media and either of my burners (LG and Plextor). My guess is that ImgBurn tried for 2x, but the combo of your media and your burner forced it to bottom out at 3x. Also, if you set Automatic, you over-rode the manual setting.

You will need to set the burn speed for each "session." I do not think that ImgBurn will "remember" your settings. I have not observed it doing so.

I cannot really see any difference in playing quality between the max and x3.

There will be zero difference in the quality of the display. The only thing that you have done is to insure the greatest chance of compatibility with the greatest number of set-top players.

Only prob. is that when the dvd drive opens halfway through, I have to manually close it which apparently happens with some laptops.

You are correct. Almost all laptop burners are manual. Most internal desktop and external burners have automatic drawers, so they will close on their own.

I have read your info on  quality and bitrate etc. Where and how do I check those to see what my settings are? I am a little hesitant to change anything now though as I am just about to burn final copies.

As you point out farther down, this is done in PrE, when you burn to folder. ImgBurn just burns what you have.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 31. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                      mejanr Level 1

Hi again,

I now finally understand better how things work - you have a lot of patience!

Would you advise unchecking the fit to disc box and setting highest quality before burning to folder from PE7?

Thanks for your help again!

Mejan

• 32. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                        the_wine_snob Level 9
                                                                        Would you advise unchecking the fit to disc box and setting highest quality before burning to folder from PE7?

This will depend on two things:

1.) the Duration of your Project

2.) the size of the DVD blank that you are using, i.e. DVD-5, or DVD-9

If your Duration will fit onto your disc, there is nothing to be gained by having Fit to Disc checked. If you are putting more onto that disc, than the highest Quality setting will allow, then you will want it checked. It's your Project and your disc, that will dictate how you approach this.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 33. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

mejanr

I would advise you to leave "Fit Contents to Available Space". If you do that, what do you see for the Space Required and Bitrate? Is the Bitrate 8?

If instead you uncheck the "Fit Contents to Available Space" and move the Quality slider to give a Bitrate of 8, does the program allow you to do that? And, if you burn to folder, do you get any Data Rate Error Messages?

ATR

• 34. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                            mejanr Level 1

Hi,

My project is 50 mins. in length.

Blank verbatim 4.7GB 120mins. disc - R

Thanks.

Mejan

• 35. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

mejanr

You will see the Space Required and Bitrate Information in the Quality Area of the Burn Dialog that you get with use of Share/Disc/Disc.

If you are burning to disc, you will not see those those values until you place a DVD disc in the DVD Burner Drive Tray.

But, if your are burning to folder (no disc in the DVD Burner Drive Tray), just putting a check mark next to Folder 4.7 GB causes the Space Required and Bitrate values to be displayed in the Quality Area of the Burn Dialog.

ATR

• 36. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                                mejanr Level 1

Hi,

Just checking those things.

Thanks

Mejan

• 37. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                                  the_wine_snob Level 9

With a 50 min. Duration, you should not have an issue with the highest Quality setting.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 38. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                                    mejanr Level 1

Hi again,

Space req'd is 3.02GB

Bitrate is 8

Guess I will go with highest quality and uncheck fit to disc without any probs.

Thanks to you both,

Mejan

• 39. Re: burning to folder and then to dvd
                                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

mejanr

Thanks for the update.

I will be watching for the latest developments. Please check your other threads for some other comments. I have been answering your posts as I see them posted in my email Inbox.

Good luck.

ATR

1 2 Previous Next