1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 31, 2009 5:11 AM by Steve Grisetti

pe4 - DVD Templates - need something different than 'comic book'

4downskate

I am making a dvd and when I go to create the menus, I notice that there is only one style. the 'comic book' style. I've used this one before on a dvd previously, and I thought to myself, there's got to be more templates out there! I saw on a different forum that you can use Photoshop Elements to edit templates and make your own... but I don't have that... so is there such a thing as 'premade' templates? or some other way I can make my own? Should I have more than just that one style???

• 1. Re: pe4 - DVD Templates - need something different than 'comic book'
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You should have several dozen DVD template options, 4down.

If you don't, re-insert your installation disc and select the option to Install Additional Content.

http://muvipix.com offers some additional, custom-created DVD menu templates on their products page. Many are free, and many more are available with a subscription to the site.

There are also instructions for creating your own custom DVD and BluRay menus on the Muvipix site as well as in my book, "The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 7."

1 person found this helpful