9 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2009 2:19 AM by seraaj@sim

There was an error opening this document.  The file is damaged and could not be repaired.

seraaj@sim Level 1

Good Day all

When busy doing internet banking on www.absa.co.za and I try to print a confirmation, I get the following error message: "C:\Documents and Settings\%user profile%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\%folder name%\%file name%.pdf

Could not open file.

File not found."

I've managed to locate the actual file that it's looking for, but when I try and open the file using either Adobe or Foxit Reader, I get the following error message: "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."

I've un-installed Adobe and installed version 9.1 for this particular user. This happened a while ago and then an un-installation and re-installation of Adobe solved the issue. This time, unfortunately, it didn't. I then un-installed Adobe and tried again, UNSUCCESSFULLY. So I loaded Foxit Reader, also without any success.

If there's anyone out there who could possibly help, please do so... It's extremely urgent.

Please find the errors attached as well.

Regards,

ME