How do you test to validate they dont' work?
They work for me.
Events examples provided by Adobe are working fine. I'm facing problem with my custom events.
See, this is what i have done for my custom events:
1. Created a simple event type with event data; no event message defined.
2. Created two processes (proc1 & proc2)
3. Now the proc1 contains a throw event (it is the start action as well) of my custom type
4. In proc2 i added the same event as Start Point.
5. Event filters are configured properly.
6. Initiated proc1
7. As per my expectation, the proc2 must be invoked; but it did not !
Both processes are active.
In fact my testing is much similar to the example provided by Adobe (Event Correlation & Event Crrelation Start Point samples)
How do i trace the problem here?
After few tryouts it is working now. I suspect that there were some problems with the Schema.
Thanks for you time Jasmin.