• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH5 JavaHelp Remote URL to Web Form

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2009 Sep 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue.

In order to get around the JavaHelp limitations with forms, we have been linking via a remote URL to a web form (created in FrontPage) to collect feedback through email. The form is no longer working in JavaHelp. The page loads in the JavaHelp window, but it never goes anywhere. When you click submit, the form resets and nothing is received in email. The form works fine when linked on the web or in WebHelp.

I've tried a removing the link and reinserting, changing the recipient, the confirmation page, but no luck. Any suggestions? Other than switching to something other than JavaHelp -- 'fraid I've got no control over that decision

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2009 Sep 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I suppose JavaHelp is incapable of opening just a plain ole Web Page in a new window? That sounds like all you really need to achieve here.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2009 Sep 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, changing the target to open in a new window is not an option with JavaHelp -- works great with WebHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp