26 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2009 8:28 AM by the_wine_snob

Someone please help me :(

shanty hill productions Level 1

or at least give me some answers.

one of my hard drives  crashed in my computer--the one with Adobe on it.

I tried to reinstall CS3 on a different hard drive and it only gives me the installation option for 3rd party content

and shared components---not the whole program.

It didn't give me an error  saying it was already installed on another computer or anything like that.

Can someone please tell me why my disc wont install the whole thing?

Is it controlled by the serial # and they want me to purchase SC4?

Isn't all the information on the disc?

I called tech support and they said that I could get a link to download it.  Then I got transferred to someone else

who says that a link is no longer available for CS3 and a tech will have to create one and send it to me via email

in the next 24 hours.

I got so after being on hold for 20 min and then getting that answer, I was not a happy camper and told him it was bull**** that I paid 900 for the darn thing a year ago and now it doesn't work.

Is there anyone out there that can shed some light on the situation?  Maybe Im nieve, but it seems to me that once I

purchase something it should be mine and not controlled by someone else.

Sorry for the rant, but like I told the guy from tech support (before he hung up on me) that I have never paid so much

money for so much aggrivation in my life.

Thanks  for listening and any info!!!

Tonya

• 1. Re: Someone please help me :(
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Tonya,

Adobe programs want to be located on your C:\. They usually do not work, or at least do not work well, if you locate them elsewhere. Just install to C:\.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Someone please help me :(
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Can someone please tell me why my disc wont install the whole thing?

Is it controlled by the serial # and they want me to purchase SC4?

Isn't all the information on the disc?

I assume that you meant "purchase CS4." While Adobe would LIKE for you to upgrade to CS4, that is not necessary. Your CS3 installation discs will install properly on your C:\.

Now, since you did not Deactivate your original copy (the one on the dead HDD), you may have to contact Adobe Sales to get your new installation of CS3 Activated. This is a simple step and should not be difficult - maybe some funky "hold music," but is done all of the time. This might not even be necessary, depending on the number of installations and Activations that you have used. Personally, I'd contact Adobe Sales, just to make sure that your previous Activation is rendered void, in case you have to ever do this again.

As for Adobe TS, well there have been many complaints over the last few years. Going back, I used to rate them near the very top of all hardware and software TS operations. Fortunately, I have not had to use them in the last 10 years, but horror stories abound. You are not alone.

I believe that all but licensing and registration issues are better handled in the fora. One is likely to get better advice and in a more timely fashion here, than on the phone. Should not be that way, but it seems that it is.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 3. Re: Someone please help me :(

Hunt,

Thank you for your response although, I did try installing it to the C drive. I had the bad one taken out

(which was my C drive)

this is what happens:

1. Put disc in, option comes up for install APPCS3

2.  Initializing PP

3. Agree to licencing agreement

4. type in serial #

5.  Installation options

PPCS3 Third Party Content  (this is the only option)

After it goes through the installation process I got a window saying

Successfully installed 2 components:

APPCS3 Third Party Content

Shared Components

Errors: 2 Components

APPCS3  component failed to install

Shared components  failed to install

What I don't understand is that the disc is obviousley working because it will take some info, but not the program itself.

Tonya

• 4. Re: Someone please help me :(

by the way, Encore is doing the same thing

Only certain parts will install not the main program

• 5. Re: Someone please help me :(
                  Harm Millaard Level 7

First, search the knowledge base for "Clean Script CS3". Download that, run it 2 to 3 times and then try installing again. If it still does not work, search the adobe site (not only the knowledge base) for "licensing_service_patch.zip" and run that.

• 6. Re: Someone please help me :(
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

OK, you are attempting to install onto a new C:\, and there has never been any flavor of PrPro (or Encore) installed on this new HDD. Is that correct?

Here are some really general Adobe installation tips:

1.) make sure that ALL AV, pop-up blockers, and spy sweepers are OFF

2.) make sure that you are logged-in as an Administrator

3.) make sure that all firewalls in the OS are turned off

4.) make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (free). This is used in PS installation, and I do not know about PrPro, but will not hurt.

5.) make sure that you have inserted the Disk 1 into the drive and not one of the supplemental disks. That "Third Party" content puzzles me.

6.) try copying the DVD to your Desktop and installing from there.

7.) with earlier versions and other Adobe programs, one can install from Safe Mode. I believe that PrPro will not allow this, but might be worth a try.

If the assumption in the first paragraph is correct, you should not need to run Adobe Clean Script CS3, but it will not hurt, especially with several failed installation attempts. The same goes for the licensing fix, but it will not hurt. Like the Flash Player update, they would be worth doing, just to rule out everything possible. Though your C:\ is new, clean and otherwise free of Adobe "stuff," the failed installations might have polluted it - clean is better.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 7. Re: Someone please help me :(

forgive me if this is a repeat post, my internet messed up as I sent the last one and I think it got lost (another of my many technical

issues these days)

Its not entirely true that the c drive has not seen anything adobe.

Before I lost the C drive I had adobe installed on it and I was using a

terabyte hd to store my videos and projects on.  So it does have remnents of

adobe on it, just not the actual program.

The guy that fixed my computer took out the bad drive and reinstalled the operating

system on my terabye drive.  I had been told to keep the video and adobe on separate drives

if possible so thats what I did, now it will all be on one until I get another hard drive.

If I run the clean script are you saying that I need to back up everything on the hdd?

It actually has about 750gb of video on it and I have no way of backing up that much until

I get another drive that size.

Any suggestions there?

Thanks again

Tonya

• 8. Re: Someone please help me :(
                        Harm Millaard Level 7

Clean Script does not destroy any data. It just removes anything related to the Adobe programs, registry entries, DLL's, etc. No need to backup your drive.

• 9. Re: Someone please help me :(
                          shanty hill

Okay, when I went to Adobe and read about it this is what I saw, so  it made me nervous

Running the CS3Clean Script

Important: Back-up all data before you use the CS3Clean Script. This includes fonts, Version Cue repositories, plug-ins you may have installed and any other important files. Version Cue repositories are located at:

• 10. Re: Someone please help me :(
                            shanty hill Level 1

so actually, that means it will wipe out any projects I had there from ppro correct?

Encore also?

• 11. Re: Someone please help me :(
                              the_wine_snob Level 9
                              The guy that fixed my computer took out the bad drive and reinstalled the operating system on my terabye drive.  I had been told to keep the video and adobe on separate drives if possible so thats what I did, now it will all be on one until I get another hard drive.

Hm-m-m. Depending on what the tech did, there might be problems here. Regardless, I now completely agree with Harm - run the Adobe Clean Script CS3 and also the licensing "fix." My earlier assumptions were incorrect, so ignore them.

What is your current HDD setup? This might have nothing to do with your installation issue, but might help you in the future. Separating your OS and programs from your Projects, Assets and your Scratch Disks IS a good thing. You were doing that correctly, in the older set up.

Thank you for providing this background. Also, your post only appears once in this thread on my browser, so I'm glad that you redid it.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 12. Re: Someone please help me :(

Okay, forget most of what Ive said.

I just checked my hdds so I could tell you what I have.

My terabyte is now my C drive  but I also have another

old hard drive that I thought was just old info ( swapped out of an old computer), but when I opened the program folder

it turns out that that is where Adobe was installed (but it wasn't my C drive in my last configuration either), but I guess wasn't showing up on my computer because

it wasn't on the C drive its on the D drive.

So do I need to uninstall it from that drive in order to install it on the C drive. and how?

Im very sorry to make this so confusing for you guys, im really not very good at this technical stuff.

• 13. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                  Harm Millaard Level 7

First, deactivate PR from the Help menu, then uninstall it, then run the Clean Script and then reinstall on the C drive and reactivate. Then install all updates.

• 14. Re: Someone please help me :(

false alarm!  That version was deactivated so it didn't work anyway.

That was off my "original" video setup.

still don't have it loaded anywhere

I have to leave for tonight, I will try the clean script probably tomorrow and go from there

I truly appreciate all your help, God knows I couldn't figure it out alone.

Thank you again

Tonya

• 15. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                      the_wine_snob Level 9
                                      Im very sorry to make this so confusing for you guys

Don't worry about that. It is not as if you were trying to hide info from us. Besides, it reads like a good mystery novel, with little clues in each chapter.

Do Deactivate the copy from D:\ (now), if you can. I fear that PrPro might not run from that HDD, but let's hope that it will, at least to get you to the Help screen to Deactivate. This will likely save you time on the phone with Adobe Sales later on. It is easier to Deactivate all unused copies of any recent Adobe software, before you uninstall it. Also, regarding the uninstalling, your Registry likely does not point correctly to this old installation. This might be something that you will have to work around.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 16. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                        shanty hill Level 1

one last thing for tonight that didn't get answered

If/when I run the clean script, is it going to delete, or make unusable, my projects that are saved on my C drive?

Thank you and if I don't get back with you guys have a great holiday.

Tonya

p;s if you are interested, I have a really cute email regarding tech support that Im sure you guys would

appreciate if you want to send me your email addresses.  If not no biggie, I just happened to get it today and

got a kick out of it

shantyhillproductions@yahoo.com

• 17. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                          Harm Millaard Level 7

Your projects and media will remain untouched when using Clean Script, as long as they were not saved in system directories (who would do that anyway?).

You mean something like this story:

How to Treat a Rude Customer  ?

An award should go to the gate attendant at Luqa airport. A crowded Malta-London flight was cancelled. She was the lone attendant in charge of re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS".

The attendant replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: "May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please?" she began. With her voice being heard clearly throughout the terminal, she said, "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F... You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."

• 19. Re: Someone please help me :(

LOL,

I tried to reply to your email and forward it to you, but don't know if it will work

• 20. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                              the_wine_snob Level 9

I know that I am dragging this to the realm of The Lounge, but I was in line behind this guy at HNL some years back. UAL was flying the 747's out of SFO to Hawai`i. We all had a very early flight back to the Mainland, but our ship came in broken. There was no replacement, and the necessary part(s) was not on the Island. We were ushered into the terminal and were placed in line behind this man.

He was shouting at the reservations agent that they HAD to fly that plane, as he was a well-known businessman in San Francisco and had many important meetings he had to attend. He postured, shouted and showed all of his credit cards to all who were within earshot. The agent explained for the umteenth time that the FAA would not allow UAL to fly the plane, until it was repaired and that would take two days, getting the needed part and getting it installed. She offered him a seat in First Class, where he had been originally booked, on the last flight off the Island that night. He adamantly refused, as he was too important to fly all night, only to arrive at SFO with but a few hours to get ready for his many meetings.

This went on for about 10 mins. with the same scenario playing out over and over. The agent told him to please step aside and think about the offer, as she had an entire 747 full of folk, that she had to help. I stepped up, handed over our tickets (they had those back then), and she told me that she had 3 seats in FC, where we were also booked, on that 10:30PM flight, plus she'd pay for an extra day of our rental car and even give us vouchers for two meals for our party. I gladly accepted, especially as the curbside rep. had told us to NOT return the rental car yet, until we'd talked to the agent inside. In seconds, we were rebooked on that flight.

As I finished, thanking the agent, the man pushed back to the front of the line, and told the agent that he'd take her offer. "I'm sorry sir, but that gentleman just got the last three seats in FC on that flight. I can book you in the rear of coach, or get you into FC on the first flight off the Island in the morning." The man sputtered and fumed, and took the FC seats for the next morning. He then told the agent that he'd take a bunch of those meal vouchers. "I'm sorry sir, but that gentleman got the last three of those too." I tipped my hat to her and left to enjoy and unexpected extra day in Honolulu.

Hunt

PS my email is in my profile and I'd love to see the TS piece.

• 21. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                                shanty hill Level 1

thats the definition of SATISFACTION.....for some of you anyway.  LOL

• 22. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                                  shanty hill Level 1

Hi everyone

Don't have much time to work on this today, just thought I'd put this out there.

I have no clue what any of this means and thought maybe you do.

I ran the Clean script a few times and Im going to try to include the first and

last time.

Adobe CS3 Pre-Removal Summary:

Clean-up level:        1 (Remove CS3 Applications. Does NOT
                                                                  remove Acrobat 8. Deletes all
                                                                  program files & cleans
                                                                  registry.)

Preview only:        Yes

Application Install Dirs:    C:\Program Files

Logfile path:        C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\AdobeCS3Clean.log

Backup registry:        Yes

By typing "GO" you acknowledge this risk (QUIT to cancel): go
                                                  BEGIN registry backup to C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\My Documents\Downloads\wincs3clean(3)\WinCS3Clean\RegBkp_1252240483
                                                  *** BEGIN output of reg export HKLM "C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\My Documents\Downloads\wincs3clean(3)\WinCS3Clean\RegBkp_1252240483_HKLM.reg"
                                                  *** END output of reg export HKLM "C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\My Documents\Downloads\wincs3clean(3)\WinCS3Clean\RegBkp_1252240483_HKLM.reg"
                                                  *** BEGIN output of reg export HKCU "C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\My Documents\Downloads\wincs3clean(3)\WinCS3Clean\RegBkp_1252240483_HKCU.reg"
                                                  *** END output of reg export HKCU "C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\My Documents\Downloads\wincs3clean(3)\WinCS3Clean\RegBkp_1252240483_HKCU.reg"
                                                  END registry backup
                                                  Product Code to be zapped: {436EE5F2-71F0-4738-B8E7-93741EF4828F}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{436EE5F2-71F0-4738-B8E7-93741EF 4828F}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0B575FB2-30B1-48F2-80A3-977638C2D6BA}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0B575FB2-30B1-48F2-80A3-977638C 2D6BA}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {F180E599-CC04-4971-8140-3F71F95D7944}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{F180E599-CC04-4971-8140-3F71F95 D7944}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {9600BCE2-9DEF-4930-ABF7-FB68ED538BF7}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9600BCE2-9DEF-4930-ABF7-FB68ED5 38BF7}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0A28C610-EE06-4A33-BB56-A2155B524916}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0A28C610-EE06-4A33-BB56-A2155B5 24916}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0CB2ABF4-BB8D-4F87-9223-50F106B50D95}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0CB2ABF4-BB8D-4F87-9223-50F106B 50D95}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {6815FCDD-401D-481E-BA88-31B4754C2B46}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6815FCDD-401D-481E-BA88-31B4754 C2B46}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {885A63EA-382B-4DD4-A755-14809B8557D6}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{885A63EA-382B-4DD4-A755-14809B8 557D6}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {5E8A1B08-0FBD-4543-9646-F2C2D0D05750}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{5E8A1B08-0FBD-4543-9646-F2C2D0D 05750}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {CD5C7EB6-937A-4E39-B847-A8A50568EE9B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{CD5C7EB6-937A-4E39-B847-A8A5056 8EE9B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {E8590564-FD80-4864-B219-619BD4B3EB83}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E8590564-FD80-4864-B219-619BD4B 3EB83}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {E67FAA8D-58E0-433C-833C-6647CDB14AB0}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E67FAA8D-58E0-433C-833C-6647CDB 14AB0}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {F7BE8C66-4DFF-4480-A9B6-410E6FE4D399}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{F7BE8C66-4DFF-4480-A9B6-410E6FE 4D399}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0B991365-EB79-40B3-92AE-5E09B4008553}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0B991365-EB79-40B3-92AE-5E09B40 08553}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {B0D584DC-3B46-4F6C-B9C3-BDC61304D3CD}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B0D584DC-3B46-4F6C-B9C3-BDC6130 4D3CD}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {2927FFE6-25C2-4C86-B93C-EDEEA97B7CB7}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{2927FFE6-25C2-4C86-B93C-EDEEA97 B7CB7}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {BB65C393-C76E-4F06-9B0C-2124AA8AF97B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BB65C393-C76E-4F06-9B0C-2124AA8 AF97B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {116E6EEC-0CBA-460E-8DEB-55CFF8E28C7D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{116E6EEC-0CBA-460E-8DEB-55CFF8E 28C7D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A3266B47C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A326 6B47C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {D26FEB21-3495-401F-9046-0A39050A9324}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{D26FEB21-3495-401F-9046-0A39050 A9324}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {8186E1B9-DDC6-45B6-B9EB-C28947CBC4CF}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8186E1B9-DDC6-45B6-B9EB-C28947C BC4CF}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {6EB45C70-7B6E-456C-8C23-58A8409C0E3D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6EB45C70-7B6E-456C-8C23-58A8409 C0E3D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {BC4F8E84-5E29-49EC-B4E7-E6F9CB50986C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BC4F8E84-5E29-49EC-B4E7-E6F9CB5 0986C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {786547F9-59BB-4FA3-B2D8-327FF1F14870}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{786547F9-59BB-4FA3-B2D8-327FF1F 14870}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {3420E724-6DDB-49C2-BA39-165F543C147C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3420E724-6DDB-49C2-BA39-165F543 C147C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {8E9DB7EF-5DD3-499E-BA2A-A1F3153A4DF8}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8E9DB7EF-5DD3-499E-BA2A-A1F3153 A4DF8}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0A621EC5-B98B-45C9-95FE-A7D0DA3150EA}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0A621EC5-B98B-45C9-95FE-A7D0DA3 150EA}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {74B3FB8A-2A0F-4CEA-84FD-12C9B03EE377}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{74B3FB8A-2A0F-4CEA-84FD-12C9B03 EE377}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {693E05C4-15CF-4EC4-8298-AFCC049F4B94}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{693E05C4-15CF-4EC4-8298-AFCC049 F4B94}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {9BA8B441-9E83-4307-A582-03EC9A456C72}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9BA8B441-9E83-4307-A582-03EC9A4 56C72}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {03E99F0B-3A02-4821-BD44-70D4463F897B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{03E99F0B-3A02-4821-BD44-70D4463 F897B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {F6E23569-A22A-4924-93A4-3F215BEF63D2}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{F6E23569-A22A-4924-93A4-3F215BE F63D2}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {AF6106EF-F27F-4729-922B-FDD56869C9D0}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{AF6106EF-F27F-4729-922B-FDD5686 9C9D0}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {B9E91AEF-2A3C-4B48-BF18-456BE6EDF863}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B9E91AEF-2A3C-4B48-BF18-456BE6E DF863}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {5F2B85E0-66F2-4E61-BA50-12784EFAE696}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{5F2B85E0-66F2-4E61-BA50-12784EF AE696}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {555D21DF-105A-48A7-AFFE-F5B4495F7F1D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{555D21DF-105A-48A7-AFFE-F5B4495 F7F1D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {27DCBDC9-00D0-4A57-BDFD-E618820495CB}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{27DCBDC9-00D0-4A57-BDFD-E618820 495CB}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {23AEBB83-CB47-4739-8A0C-92CC1E32AA2F}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{23AEBB83-CB47-4739-8A0C-92CC1E3 2AA2F}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {91057632-CA70-413C-B628-2D3CDBBB906B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{91057632-CA70-413C-B628-2D3CDBB B906B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {E3D278BD-FC97-4F87-BB1F-689AE0CB9122}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E3D278BD-FC97-4F87-BB1F-689AE0C B9122}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {13816489-2692-49A2-9615-0F2830E1740D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{13816489-2692-49A2-9615-0F2830E 1740D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {465B0B1A-06E1-4C99-BB0A-ED23262DF156}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{465B0B1A-06E1-4C99-BB0A-ED23262 DF156}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {C0C08739-EA05-443C-BE3F-2B4E46D6A74E}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{C0C08739-EA05-443C-BE3F-2B4E46D 6A74E}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {7DCC858F-082F-4E01-9DD4-CF3645640F41}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7DCC858F-082F-4E01-9DD4-CF36456 40F41}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {8672D374-FC95-45E0-B85C-BEB639C14F1F}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8672D374-FC95-45E0-B85C-BEB639C 14F1F}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {EFEC4901-E9F0-4FB0-87F2-90E3058DA015}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{EFEC4901-E9F0-4FB0-87F2-90E3058 DA015}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0402AE0D-C6B5-4CBD-9A84-A0C32785D407}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0402AE0D-C6B5-4CBD-9A84-A0C3278 5D407}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {1E37DD02-3E30-49B6-9FF2-F4A3DFF95717}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{1E37DD02-3E30-49B6-9FF2-F4A3DFF 95717}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {626CA84A-FFAE-4978-A600-B0196F0F817D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{626CA84A-FFAE-4978-A600-B0196F0 F817D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0234731F-1444-4215-BBCE-968CDDB4BCA4}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0234731F-1444-4215-BBCE-968CDDB 4BCA4}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {391474F7-0DF1-445C-8888-34EEA7480927}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{391474F7-0DF1-445C-8888-34EEA74 80927}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A3266B47C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A326 6B47C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {B91D3B4D-001F-4ABF-B8A5-B5A926DB63AD}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B91D3B4D-001F-4ABF-B8A5-B5A926D B63AD}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {56E0400B-3C4E-4600-A4D7-425EAE09E079}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{56E0400B-3C4E-4600-A4D7-425EAE0 9E079}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {88D422DB-E9C7-4E16-9D80-2999F4FD6AD9}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{88D422DB-E9C7-4E16-9D80-2999F4F D6AD9}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {04B848BE-8B67-4B44-929D-BC14D9B4FFF4}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{04B848BE-8B67-4B44-929D-BC14D9B 4FFF4}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {3EA70573-43D9-4F0F-B197-6015B404EFB5}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3EA70573-43D9-4F0F-B197-6015B40 4EFB5}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {9802AB7D-9BB2-4FC9-A9B6-681696F1E2DA}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9802AB7D-9BB2-4FC9-A9B6-681696F 1E2DA}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {5746C6E3-DC6E-4762-9445-F89C50B5E1D2}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{5746C6E3-DC6E-4762-9445-F89C50B 5E1D2}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {84490045-A165-4E48-9513-F9624D2CEBEE}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{84490045-A165-4E48-9513-F9624D2 CEBEE}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {A03AF447-5F61-43EC-880A-A65ED11C9720}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{A03AF447-5F61-43EC-880A-A65ED11 C9720}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {EAC34337-5F49-41FF-86C6-A370DAB69CB2}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{EAC34337-5F49-41FF-86C6-A370DAB 69CB2}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {AF214EE7-1AF3-498F-918C-581F97B1EE79}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{AF214EE7-1AF3-498F-918C-581F97B 1EE79}. This Registry does not exist.Auto confirm of: Rename directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup" to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup_TechSupport"?
                                                  Renaming "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup" to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup_TechSupport"
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe*CS3
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Device Central
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver 9
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS4\MediaCore
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InCopy CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Fireworks CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Extension Manager
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS3 Video Encoder
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Help Viewer
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Soundbooth
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Utilities\ExtendScript Toolkit2
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Utilities\ExtendScript Toolkit 2
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps"
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD"
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\soundbooth
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\indesign\5.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\illustrator\13.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\Contribute\4.1
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\InDesign6
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\InCopy6
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\Flash\9.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\devicecentral\1.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\estk\2.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CS4\Adobe InDesign
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CS4\Adobe InCopy
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CS4\Adobe InDesign\indesign-6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\en_US\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\en_US\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\fr_FR\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\it_IT\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\ja_JP\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Keyfiles\PremierePro
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\en_US\InCopy\6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Templates\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\estoolkit\2.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\bridge\2.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\*Creative Suite 3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CS3
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\TypeSupport\AMT
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\TypeSupport\CMaps\AMT
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Color\AMT
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Anchor Service
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\IconHandler
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Premiere Pro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Fireworks CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\Application Data\Adobe\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\EMLaunch.dll
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\*Creative Suite 3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\*CS3*
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Encore CS3 3.log.gz"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Encore CS3 3.log.gz"
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 3.log.gz"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 3.log.gz"
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe*CS3.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Device Central.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit2.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Flash Video Encoder.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Soundbooth.lnk
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\<_sre.SRE_Pattern object at 0x00AD76A8>
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Adobe Bridge\CS3
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver\9
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Premiere Pro\4.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\ExtendScript Toolkit\2.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Flash\9.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InCopy\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InCopy\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InDesign\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Premiere Pro\3.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Minnetonka Audio Software\SurCode Dolby Digital Premiere
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\AdobePr emiereProCS4CameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Vi deoCameraArrival
                                                  Auto confirm of: Delete registry tree HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Vi deoCameraArrival?
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\MediaBrowser
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\FLVEncoder2
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\<_sre.SRE_Pattern object at 0x00AD76A8>
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Bridge\CS3
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver\9
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Premiere Pro\4.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\ExtendScript Toolkit\2.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Flash\9.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InCopy\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InCopy\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InDesign\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Premiere Pro\3.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Minnetonka Audio Software\SurCode Dolby Digital Premiere
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\AdobePr emiereProCS4CameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Vi deoCameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\MediaBrowser
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\FLVEncoder2
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F414C260-6AC0-11CF-B6D1-00AA00BBBB58}
                                                  Completed Preview, press Enter to exit:

#######################################################

last time

Adobe CS3 Pre-Removal Summary:

Clean-up level:        3 (Remove CS3, Acrobat 8, and Adobe
                                                                  shared technology.  CS2 and
                                                                  earlier Adobe applications may
                                                                  no longer run.)

Preview only:        No

Application Install Dirs:    C:\Program Files

Logfile path:        C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\AdobeCS3Clean.log

Backup registry:        No

By typing "GO" you acknowledge this risk (QUIT to cancel): go
                                                  Product Code to be zapped: {436EE5F2-71F0-4738-B8E7-93741EF4828F}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{436EE5F2-71F0-4738-B8E7-93741EF 4828F}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0B575FB2-30B1-48F2-80A3-977638C2D6BA}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0B575FB2-30B1-48F2-80A3-977638C 2D6BA}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {F180E599-CC04-4971-8140-3F71F95D7944}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{F180E599-CC04-4971-8140-3F71F95 D7944}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {9600BCE2-9DEF-4930-ABF7-FB68ED538BF7}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9600BCE2-9DEF-4930-ABF7-FB68ED5 38BF7}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0A28C610-EE06-4A33-BB56-A2155B524916}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0A28C610-EE06-4A33-BB56-A2155B5 24916}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0CB2ABF4-BB8D-4F87-9223-50F106B50D95}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0CB2ABF4-BB8D-4F87-9223-50F106B 50D95}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {6815FCDD-401D-481E-BA88-31B4754C2B46}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6815FCDD-401D-481E-BA88-31B4754 C2B46}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {885A63EA-382B-4DD4-A755-14809B8557D6}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{885A63EA-382B-4DD4-A755-14809B8 557D6}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {5E8A1B08-0FBD-4543-9646-F2C2D0D05750}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{5E8A1B08-0FBD-4543-9646-F2C2D0D 05750}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {CD5C7EB6-937A-4E39-B847-A8A50568EE9B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{CD5C7EB6-937A-4E39-B847-A8A5056 8EE9B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {E8590564-FD80-4864-B219-619BD4B3EB83}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E8590564-FD80-4864-B219-619BD4B 3EB83}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {E67FAA8D-58E0-433C-833C-6647CDB14AB0}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E67FAA8D-58E0-433C-833C-6647CDB 14AB0}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {F7BE8C66-4DFF-4480-A9B6-410E6FE4D399}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{F7BE8C66-4DFF-4480-A9B6-410E6FE 4D399}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0B991365-EB79-40B3-92AE-5E09B4008553}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0B991365-EB79-40B3-92AE-5E09B40 08553}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {B0D584DC-3B46-4F6C-B9C3-BDC61304D3CD}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B0D584DC-3B46-4F6C-B9C3-BDC6130 4D3CD}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {2927FFE6-25C2-4C86-B93C-EDEEA97B7CB7}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{2927FFE6-25C2-4C86-B93C-EDEEA97 B7CB7}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {BB65C393-C76E-4F06-9B0C-2124AA8AF97B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BB65C393-C76E-4F06-9B0C-2124AA8 AF97B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {116E6EEC-0CBA-460E-8DEB-55CFF8E28C7D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{116E6EEC-0CBA-460E-8DEB-55CFF8E 28C7D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A3266B47C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A326 6B47C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {D26FEB21-3495-401F-9046-0A39050A9324}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{D26FEB21-3495-401F-9046-0A39050 A9324}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {8186E1B9-DDC6-45B6-B9EB-C28947CBC4CF}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8186E1B9-DDC6-45B6-B9EB-C28947C BC4CF}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {6EB45C70-7B6E-456C-8C23-58A8409C0E3D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{6EB45C70-7B6E-456C-8C23-58A8409 C0E3D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {BC4F8E84-5E29-49EC-B4E7-E6F9CB50986C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BC4F8E84-5E29-49EC-B4E7-E6F9CB5 0986C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {786547F9-59BB-4FA3-B2D8-327FF1F14870}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{786547F9-59BB-4FA3-B2D8-327FF1F 14870}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {3420E724-6DDB-49C2-BA39-165F543C147C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3420E724-6DDB-49C2-BA39-165F543 C147C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {8E9DB7EF-5DD3-499E-BA2A-A1F3153A4DF8}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8E9DB7EF-5DD3-499E-BA2A-A1F3153 A4DF8}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0A621EC5-B98B-45C9-95FE-A7D0DA3150EA}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0A621EC5-B98B-45C9-95FE-A7D0DA3 150EA}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {74B3FB8A-2A0F-4CEA-84FD-12C9B03EE377}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{74B3FB8A-2A0F-4CEA-84FD-12C9B03 EE377}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {693E05C4-15CF-4EC4-8298-AFCC049F4B94}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{693E05C4-15CF-4EC4-8298-AFCC049 F4B94}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {9BA8B441-9E83-4307-A582-03EC9A456C72}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9BA8B441-9E83-4307-A582-03EC9A4 56C72}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {03E99F0B-3A02-4821-BD44-70D4463F897B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{03E99F0B-3A02-4821-BD44-70D4463 F897B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {F6E23569-A22A-4924-93A4-3F215BEF63D2}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{F6E23569-A22A-4924-93A4-3F215BE F63D2}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {AF6106EF-F27F-4729-922B-FDD56869C9D0}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{AF6106EF-F27F-4729-922B-FDD5686 9C9D0}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {B9E91AEF-2A3C-4B48-BF18-456BE6EDF863}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B9E91AEF-2A3C-4B48-BF18-456BE6E DF863}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {5F2B85E0-66F2-4E61-BA50-12784EFAE696}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{5F2B85E0-66F2-4E61-BA50-12784EF AE696}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {555D21DF-105A-48A7-AFFE-F5B4495F7F1D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{555D21DF-105A-48A7-AFFE-F5B4495 F7F1D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {27DCBDC9-00D0-4A57-BDFD-E618820495CB}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{27DCBDC9-00D0-4A57-BDFD-E618820 495CB}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {23AEBB83-CB47-4739-8A0C-92CC1E32AA2F}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{23AEBB83-CB47-4739-8A0C-92CC1E3 2AA2F}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {91057632-CA70-413C-B628-2D3CDBBB906B}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{91057632-CA70-413C-B628-2D3CDBB B906B}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {E3D278BD-FC97-4F87-BB1F-689AE0CB9122}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E3D278BD-FC97-4F87-BB1F-689AE0C B9122}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {13816489-2692-49A2-9615-0F2830E1740D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{13816489-2692-49A2-9615-0F2830E 1740D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {465B0B1A-06E1-4C99-BB0A-ED23262DF156}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{465B0B1A-06E1-4C99-BB0A-ED23262 DF156}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {C0C08739-EA05-443C-BE3F-2B4E46D6A74E}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{C0C08739-EA05-443C-BE3F-2B4E46D 6A74E}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {7DCC858F-082F-4E01-9DD4-CF3645640F41}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7DCC858F-082F-4E01-9DD4-CF36456 40F41}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {8672D374-FC95-45E0-B85C-BEB639C14F1F}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8672D374-FC95-45E0-B85C-BEB639C 14F1F}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {EFEC4901-E9F0-4FB0-87F2-90E3058DA015}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{EFEC4901-E9F0-4FB0-87F2-90E3058 DA015}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0402AE0D-C6B5-4CBD-9A84-A0C32785D407}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0402AE0D-C6B5-4CBD-9A84-A0C3278 5D407}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {1E37DD02-3E30-49B6-9FF2-F4A3DFF95717}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{1E37DD02-3E30-49B6-9FF2-F4A3DFF 95717}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {626CA84A-FFAE-4978-A600-B0196F0F817D}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{626CA84A-FFAE-4978-A600-B0196F0 F817D}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {0234731F-1444-4215-BBCE-968CDDB4BCA4}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0234731F-1444-4215-BBCE-968CDDB 4BCA4}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {391474F7-0DF1-445C-8888-34EEA7480927}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{391474F7-0DF1-445C-8888-34EEA74 80927}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A3266B47C}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{685A56F8-75B6-44AD-B3DA-FB0A326 6B47C}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {B91D3B4D-001F-4ABF-B8A5-B5A926DB63AD}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B91D3B4D-001F-4ABF-B8A5-B5A926D B63AD}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {56E0400B-3C4E-4600-A4D7-425EAE09E079}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{56E0400B-3C4E-4600-A4D7-425EAE0 9E079}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {88D422DB-E9C7-4E16-9D80-2999F4FD6AD9}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{88D422DB-E9C7-4E16-9D80-2999F4F D6AD9}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {04B848BE-8B67-4B44-929D-BC14D9B4FFF4}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{04B848BE-8B67-4B44-929D-BC14D9B 4FFF4}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {3EA70573-43D9-4F0F-B197-6015B404EFB5}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3EA70573-43D9-4F0F-B197-6015B40 4EFB5}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {9802AB7D-9BB2-4FC9-A9B6-681696F1E2DA}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9802AB7D-9BB2-4FC9-A9B6-681696F 1E2DA}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {5746C6E3-DC6E-4762-9445-F89C50B5E1D2}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{5746C6E3-DC6E-4762-9445-F89C50B 5E1D2}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {84490045-A165-4E48-9513-F9624D2CEBEE}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{84490045-A165-4E48-9513-F9624D2 CEBEE}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {A03AF447-5F61-43EC-880A-A65ED11C9720}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{A03AF447-5F61-43EC-880A-A65ED11 C9720}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {EAC34337-5F49-41FF-86C6-A370DAB69CB2}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{EAC34337-5F49-41FF-86C6-A370DAB 69CB2}. This Registry does not exist.Product Code to be zapped: {AF214EE7-1AF3-498F-918C-581F97B1EE79}
                                                  Registry Key Open has failed for the registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{AF214EE7-1AF3-498F-918C-581F97B 1EE79}. This Registry does not exist.Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe*CS3
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Device Central
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver 9
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS4\MediaCore
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InCopy CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Fireworks CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Extension Manager
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS3 Video Encoder
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Help Viewer
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Soundbooth
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Utilities\ExtendScript Toolkit2
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Utilities\ExtendScript Toolkit 2
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Setup Files
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Resource
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\PDFMaker
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Help
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Esl
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Designer8.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Designer 8.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat Elements
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps"
                                                  *** BEGIN output of rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps"
                                                  *** END output of rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\caps"
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\soundbooth
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\indesign\5.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\illustrator\13.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\Contribute\4.1
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\InDesign6
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\InCopy6
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\Flash\9.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\devicecentral\1.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\estk\2.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CS4\Adobe InDesign
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CS4\Adobe InCopy
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CS4\Adobe InDesign\indesign-6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\en_US\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\fr_FR\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\it_IT\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\ja_JP\PremierePro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Keyfiles\PremierePro
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help\en_US\InCopy\6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Templates\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\estoolkit\2.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\bridge\2.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\*Creative Suite 3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CS3
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\TypeSupport\AMT
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\TypeSupport\CMaps\AMT
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Color\AMT
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Anchor Service
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\IconHandler
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\acrobat\8.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Camera Raw 4
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\DefaultLanguage
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\PDFL\8.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup"
                                                  *** BEGIN output of rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup"
                                                  *** END output of rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup"
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup_TechSupport
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers
                                                  Auto confirm of: Remove directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"?
                                                  Removing "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"
                                                  *** BEGIN output of rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"
                                                  *** END output of rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Help
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Linguistics
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Shell
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SING
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Templates
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\XMP
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Premiere Pro\4.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Fireworks CS4
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Acrobat\8.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe PDF
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Updater5
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\Application Data\Adobe\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\Tonya\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\EMLaunch.dll
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\*Creative Suite 3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\*CS3*
                                                  Looking for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\backup\caps.db
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe*CS3.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Device Central.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit2.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Flash Video Encoder.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Soundbooth.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk
                                                  Looking for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.lnk
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\<_sre.SRE_Pattern object at 0x00AD86A8>
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Adobe Bridge\CS3
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver\9
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Premiere Pro\4.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\ExtendScript Toolkit\2.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Flash\9.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InCopy\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InCopy\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\InDesign\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Premiere Pro\3.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Minnetonka Audio Software\SurCode Dolby Digital Premiere
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\AdobePr emiereProCS4CameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Vi deoCameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\MediaBrowser
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\FLVEncoder2
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Repair\Adobe Acrobat\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Elements\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat PDFMaker\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKLM\Software\Adobe\Designer\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\<_sre.SRE_Pattern object at 0x00AD86A8>
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Bridge\CS3
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver\9
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Premiere Pro\4.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InDesign\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\ExtendScript Toolkit\2.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Flash\9.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InCopy\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InCopy\6.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Fireworks\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\InDesign\5.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\10.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Premiere Pro\3.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Minnetonka Audio Software\SurCode Dolby Digital Premiere
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\AdobePr emiereProCS4CameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Vi deoCameraArrival
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\MediaBrowser
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\FLVEncoder2
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Repair\Adobe Acrobat\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Elements\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat PDFMaker\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\Software\Adobe\Designer\8.0
                                                  Looking for registry entries HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F414C260-6AC0-11CF-B6D1-00AA00BBBB58}
                                                  Completed, press Enter to exit:

• 23. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                                    shanty hill Level 1

DISREGARD ALL THAT

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I still can't activate it because the other one needs to be deactivated, but I guess

I need tech support for that---unless you guys know a way around that!

Thank you so much for all your help.

Have a wonderful day....I know I will.

Tonya

(can you tell Im a bit relieved?)

• 24. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                                      the_wine_snob Level 9

No, a call to Adobe is the only way. Just have a fresh cup of coffee (decaf) handy and use the hands-free with volume control, as I hear the "hold music" is rather loud.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 25. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                                        Harm Millaard Level 7

Try deactivating, then activate again. If that does not work, search the Adobe site (not just the Knowledge Base, but the whole site) for: "LicenseRecover.exe" or "LicenseRecovery" and run that program.

• 26. Re: Someone please help me :(
                                                          the_wine_snob Level 9

As per the other thread, I would hope that the licensing utility would be of help, but wonder if it will in this case - the original Activated copy of PrPro is gone to byte-heaven with the HDD crash. Still, running the utility might help Tonya get back to ground zero with Activations. If not, Adobe certainly can.

With the "hold music," your suggested way would probably be my first effort, but I would have that decaf coffee handy, just in case.

Hunt

PS - Tonya, let us know what does work. Most of us have zero direct experience with licensing and Activation issues as things usually just work for the majority. Your case, while not unique, is obviously a departure from the norm. Good luck.