Hi LC people
Is it possible to setup events for at process for these scenarios?
LC Forms > when form is rendered a fragment cannot be found (eg. not access to folder or network error)
LC Output > When LC Output is printing is it possible to cast event if printer is not accessible or printer errors occur
Hope you have some clever ideas
/Thomas Groenbaek, Jyske Bank Denmark
With LC, there's two ways you can catch exceptions:
1- Use the lightning bolt on the bottom right corner of the service.
- You can catch a specific exception.
- You can route to a specific step in the same process (from lightning bolt to where ever).
- You can't get the exception object/details.
2- Use the Exception event to get all exceptions from all the processes.
- You get an exception object with exception fault, source, message.
- You can have a generic process to catch all exceptions from all processes
- Can't tell from which process it's coming from.