3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2009 2:39 PM by skillet123

Does CPS Provide Report for Last Time Page was modified?

skillet123

Can someone who uses Adobe Contribute Publishing Server tell me if it will provide a report or some sort of log that I can run and get a list of all the dates pages were last published?

We would like this report so we can pinpoint users who haven't updated in awhile and notify them to update.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Does CPS Provide Report for Last Time Page was modified?
          skillet123 Level 1

So... no one on this forum that uses CPS has noticed or used any sort of log of when pages were published or there was activity on a page?

So... no one using CPS can even check for me?

I find it hard to believe.  I didn't think it would be that difficult of a question to get an answer for.

• 2. Re: Does CPS Provide Report for Last Time Page was modified?
            DC_Eric2

Welcome to the CPS Ghostown. Yes CPS will give you a report. Login to CPS aka pubserver, then click web settings on the left. On this page click the tab called Log, then click view log. You have to have logging enabled to see this. The exact URL would be http://yourdomain.com/pubserver/admin/logviewer.cfm

You can also use Dreamweaver by clicking Site > Reports > Under workflow choose recently modified > Run

If you have access to the web server, you should be able to go to the directory where the file is located and see the last modified info for it?

• 3. Re: Does CPS Provide Report for Last Time Page was modified?
              skillet123 Level 1

That's what I needed to know.

In the meantime I did learn that you can create a folder on the desktop called ctnetperformancelog and it will log all activity in Contribute.  I was able to do that and I am now getting useful data that I can use with a little bit of work to pull out what I need.

Dreamweaver doesn't meet my needs because the recently modified date changes every time I update a template.  So it doesn't necessarily reflect the actual last date the page was modified. I want to know the last date one of my users edits a page and then sends it to me to publish.

I am not going to do with CPS at this time because I think my Contribute logs are good enough.

Thanks for responding.