1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 25, 2009 3:53 PM by c907

Serial number issues!

Tony Jaycott

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes....

I'm a student in UK and I recently purchased CS4 design premium education edition for my mac. I sent off the application for a serial number, and recieved it. However it is yet to be recognised on the several attempts i have made to enter it. I tried to call them today but the hold music was playing until their office hours ended. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas before i try again?? Please not that I have installed it with the language as UK English just as they advised me in their email.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Serial number issues!
          c907

Did you ever get this figured out?  I am in the EXACT same situation and it's been a week now with multiple phone calls with people that have such thick accents it really makes it difficult and draws out the process because they have to repeat everything.  I have requested a NEW serial number but haven't heard back of course.  I have had the worst customer service on this situation.  From here on out I will just walk into the Mac store and purchase it, no more downloading from Adobe for me!!!!