2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2009 6:33 AM by Gregory Lafrance

Looking for Flex help

Marlene

I am looking for someone to work with me to complete a flex project. I am well studied in Flex (read all the books and completed Lynda.com tutorials and Flex in a week tutorials many times) but am having trouble putting pieces together to complete my own project. I have posted questions on this forum and people have been incredibly helpful and responsive. The problem is that each time I have a question I have to review the entire project to get to the point where I have a question so I am looking for someone to get familiar with the project to help me over the hurdles. I looked at individual support options in the Adobe support section but I just seem to go in circles trying to make that support option work to get some help. If anyone is interested ( I am expecting to pay for this support) please contact me at options@frontex.com.

• 1. Re: Looking for Flex help
          TheFlexGuy Level 2

I'd be willing to help you out here and there.  I have a full time job, but enjoy getting people over hurdles.  I'll contact you via email.

-Marty [http://www.theflexguy.com]

• 2. Re: Looking for Flex help
            Gregory Lafrance Level 6

I've provided this type of basic support to others at $50 per hour. I bill in 15 minute increments, so for quick questions you would typically pay
            $12.50 per question, $50 / hour for more involved issues.

One thing, I'm more of a front-end guy, so while I can help with HTTPService connecting to PHP scripts, I'm not up to speed on ColdFusion,
            Java, etc.

I have a day job, so I would have to respond outside the hours of 9 - 5 pacific standard time.

I have emailed you about this, so please reply to that email on this topic.